Are you concerned with inflation?

been steadily building up bodily reserves for the day when they have to live off their fat reserves. That accounts for obesity in our modern society.
in that case, inflation is much overblown and dangerous than what it seems.

we have a obesity-inflation spiral. LOL :D

That's really the result of the international food conglomerates fattening up a new source of protein to feed people after the economic crash.

That's really the result of the international food conglomerates fattening up a new source of protein to feed people after the economic crash.

......or, the world's populace are fatten-up by tons of B.S being fed to them by their government.

No, I'm not worried, there are no conditions at all. The excess of production capacity, plenty of energy (shale oil), aging of the population, unemployment…no, inflation is not a problem for now.

Yeah, that's it. It's not an unemployment problem, it's an excess quantity of workers. And, we've got all that excess production capacity just waiting to snap up those workers. The aging population is really an excess number of people who will need caregivers.

And inflation is just a way to remove some of that excess capability of the money in your pocket.

Inflation is not a problem for the market too. The expected rate at 5 years was 1.9% and the divergence with the S & P500 should be viewed with suspicion.

inflation.gif

No, I'm not worried, there are no conditions at all. The excess of production capacity, plenty of energy (shale oil), aging of the population, unemployment…no, inflation is not a problem for now.

Not for now I agree, but once it becomes a problem it will not be contained in a short period of time and that is the real problem in my opinion.

Not for now I agree, but once it becomes a problem it will not be contained in a short period of time and that is the real problem in my opinion.

I think that, as soon as emerging countries begin to export inflation, then we will also get it ant then it will be very difficult to control it…

Back