Are you consistent?

Some how you can say I am getting consistent profits. The ratio is not high but I am happy with my regular earning. It is a big achievement if one is loosing less and making money from forex trading. I am contented and consistent that is my success.

Consistency comes slowly by doing a very managed trading with lot less greed on the profit and stick to a master plan to have a specified amount only on a weekly or daily or monthly basis even though they can get even more but just don't want to proceed any further and for that need very high trading skills.

Most traders find it difficult to be consistent in their trading, people are impulsive and tend to take risky actions when they get tired, so I recommend that they rest more often during work.

No, I am not consistent at all and that’s the obvious thing I want to manage. I believe no one is consistent from the start, it all comes with time. If we want to be successful then we need to hold our self and face through that situation and only then we will become consistent and will be able to generate money. So, it’s not easiest of things but absolutely do able if we are hard working enough.

Consistency is very important for long time trading. Many people make big profit for only once or twice or thrice. But trader will not profitable in long run. Because one big profit cannot cover up rest of loss. So, small profit but consistency can make a trader successful. But consistency cannot come easily. Trader has to learn deep about forex and also apply strong strategy. Another think is necessary for making profit consistently is proper risk management.

For good trading consistency plays an important role, if we win one time high profit and loose most of tradings it will not a good practice. It means you win by chance without skill. Skill helps you to take profit in bad situations or you come out of danger with less loss. You need to earn consistent profits it will built a confidence.

Still facing many difficulties to make consistent profit in trading, however loss inevitable but I am felt happy because if get earning from forex business also making motivated, in addition there are many another trader that already able making good result from forex trading

Consistency in Forex trading is very important and if we do and practice more and more and with consistency then we can succeed in Forex.

In order to achieve consistency, one must trade. The more you do that, the more you learn, the more experience you get and your trading improves. It's a very hands-on experience.

Consistency really needs a lot of practice regular trading and experience. Until you not remain regular to watch market and avail chances you cannot become a consistent trader. Like many traders I try my best to watch market daily , trade 3 days in a week. Now I can make regular profits monthly . There is a need to do much hard work for more consistency.

Back