Are you consistent?

Consistent profit stage requires lots of efforts and trading skills so that we can achieve this goal. We had to trade long term and short term both with analysis over the market and make entry exit after calculating the risk.

Consistent profit requires proper trading skills and risk management because Forex business is not easy to understand and we had to make proper trading plans and follow it with full discipline to achieve our goals.

What advice would you give to help people achieve consistency?
My personal advice is: have a trading plan. Follow that trading plan, but be open to adapting it in order to improve it.

What advice would you give to help people achieve consistency?
My personal advice is: have a trading plan. Follow that trading plan, but be open to adapting it in order to improve it.
Might not easy to be consistent, indeed we need plan trading, this way to manage capital on account, but how to consistent required good quality trading with determine best timing entry and exit point, keep discipline with system trading that having high possibility to getting profit might minimize losing trades

At the beginning you can use someone else's strategy that shows good results. Then it's best to switch to that strategy that you've developed yourself. But even if it doesn't happen, you can continue using profitable strategies developed by others.

At the beginning you can use someone else's strategy that shows good results. Then it's best to switch to that strategy that you've developed yourself. But even if it doesn't happen, you can continue using profitable strategies developed by others.

If a strategy is working I don't see a reason why it should be switched to someone else, regardless of who developed it first.

If a strategy is working I don't see a reason why it should be switched to someone else, regardless of who developed it first.
Good attitude if we can focus on one strategy, if already suitable and profitable hence with using one strategy we can making good profit, sometime newbie they change using another strategy only because one strategy get one failure, its general thing because no perfect strategy that will work on all market condition

Forex market is not consistent there are many ups and downs so that we had to make right decision to achieve our goal. To earn consistent profit we had to make some good trading strategies that will help us to earn consistent profit.

I think it is the dream of all trader to become consistent earner in forex. Otherwise why should we do forex business? Without consistency in business trader will not be successful at all. My age of trading is not very old but I am trying to keep consistency in my profit making, though it is small in amount. To keep the consistency in business we the trader need also a very good trading support from our trading system.

Back