Are you fantasizing?

Forex makes you dreaming and fantasizing as it attracts people to become rich. They pay a little attention to demo trading they want direct earning from live trading without investing their time in demo practice. They should realize that their dreams can be achieved only by practice on trading.

For sure you need to start on demo and please be sure that forex market need to be really regulated so go with some regulated broker so if case of loose you will simply get your money back with a very big chance of doing so, thanks in advance for advice.

Certainly, there is not much use of fantasying on forex market. Success has to do everything with very hard and dedicated work. And it takes a lot of time and energy, so not all people are ready to give up of their free time

Yes, it is really a great idea and tip for all of the new traders to start trading on the demo account. Trading is not an easy thing and you must have to spend some time in the market for getting experience. Demo trading is the best way to get early experience as a trader. Do you agree?

Individuals who are fantasizing to do exchange forex should begin with a demo account. Truth be told, genuine forex record can be opened after you get an impressive information with respect to how to exchange. This is on the grounds that demo accounts are offered to new traders to do free trading with virtual cash. In the event that you wish to figure out how to exchange, at that point it is greatly improved to settle on a demo account. When you will experience ongoing forex trading, it is total that a trader requires genuine records. So as to open genuine forex account, you need to achieve solid forex brokers.

I mean yes demo accounts are vital but so is moving your strategy early on to a live trading account with 0.01 lot size to help you start to get used to the emotional side.

That's why you shouldn't really links yourself to something like demo account for a very long time cause such situations then will happen with you all day long for real. Don't be that easy anyway;) Thanks for reminding all that once again.

Yes with demo you will get a good trading experience and skill. Keep in mind one can take bold decisions on demo to do different experiments but on live trading they should always stay with minimum lots , when they easily handle smallest lot they can go for some big lot as I started with 0.01 then did trading with 0.03 and afterwards 0.05 lot size. I stay firmed for a long time just on this lot rarely use standard lot for trading. Only with strong and sure analysis I try fantasizing with big lot when I mange it well.

I also think that all new traders should start their trading on real account with minimum possible investment. For this purpose cent or mini accounts would be perfect choice. When they get enough experience, they will be able to increase invested capital during time

I also think that all new traders should start their trading on real account with minimum possible investment. For this purpose cent or mini accounts would be perfect choice. When they get enough experience, they will be able to increase invested capital during time
I think demo first to develop a strategy, then follow that with live trading 0.01 lot size to learn the emotional side.

Back