1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you in a hurry to make money?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by downtrend, Sep 21, 2016.

1. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

I've seen many traders that just enter forex market, get some know how of the trading and start targeting thousands of dollars earning per month. Were you also had the same mindset when you entered forex trading or was it different?

Richmond Tetteh likes this.
  2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Having dream is good but testing anything without knowledge is not gonna work at all. That`s why my sugesstion to every Traders, Take a basic knowledge about Forex firts then try demo for few month and then go live(with small Deposit). :)

3. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

Desire - Awareness - Exploration - Imitation - Enlightenment - Mastery

These are the cycle usually every trader must go through. If someone are too hurry as most trader does, they will repeatedly going through Step 1 - Step 4 and some of them even give up after many trial.

4. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

If you are in hurry you may loose your money it is not necessary you make money in hurry after much experience one can react exactly to fast market for quick profit generation. In hurry you may loose your patience that is required for making good analysis.

5. ForexVerified

ForexVerified Private, 1st Class

Is there anyone not in a hurry to make money? :)

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

We all need to learn patience - NOW! :p

7. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

The first and foremost thing I thought about when I first became a trader was how to educate myself, how to learn more, because I understod that through knowledge and experience I could make a profit. So you could say that money was on my mind, but I was more interested in how to get there, rather than in anything else.

8. bilal24

bilal24 Recruit

yes every body have a desire to earn money fast but for success patience are

neccessary.

9. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

Market not works on our desires. We want quick money then we have to be very quick in decision making . I now try to make slow profits that are sure. Not trade in hurry because I many times face loss instead of profit when I was in hurry.

10. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

Good point. It's very important to learn to adapt to the market, and to learn to do it quickly and efficiently while at the same time taking enough time to analyze the situation so as to avoid making any rash decisions. It's a delicate balancing act.