Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen many traders that just enter forex market, get some know how of the trading and start targeting thousands of dollars earning per month. Were you also had the same mindset when you entered forex trading or was it different?

Having a dream is good but testing anything without knowledge is not gonna work at all. That`s why my suggestion to every trader, Take a basic knowledge about Forex first then try a demo for a few months and then go live(with small Deposit). :)

I've seen many traders that just enter forex market, get some know how of the trading and start targeting thousands of dollars earning per month. Were you also had the same mindset when you entered forex trading or was it different?

Desire - Awareness - Exploration - Imitation - Enlightenment - Mastery

These are the cycle usually every trader must go through. If someone are too hurry as most trader does, they will repeatedly going through Step 1 - Step 4 and some of them even give up after many trial.

If you are in hurry you may loose your money it is not necessary you make money in hurry after much experience one can react exactly to fast market for quick profit generation. In hurry you may loose your patience that is required for making good analysis.

The first and foremost thing I thought about when I first became a trader was how to educate myself, how to learn more, because I understod that through knowledge and experience I could make a profit. So you could say that money was on my mind, but I was more interested in how to get there, rather than in anything else.

Market not works on our desires. We want quick money then we have to be very quick in decision making . I now try to make slow profits that are sure. Not trade in hurry because I many times face loss instead of profit when I was in hurry.

Market not works on our desires. We want quick money then we have to be very quick in decision making . I now try to make slow profits that are sure. Not trade in hurry because I many times face loss instead of profit when I was in hurry.

Good point. It's very important to learn to adapt to the market, and to learn to do it quickly and efficiently while at the same time taking enough time to analyze the situation so as to avoid making any rash decisions. It's a delicate balancing act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back