Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in hurry we can make many mistakes in understanding market , choosing risk and about right time of entry in market. These mistakes will show their result , we may suffer loss. Only few times we can make profits in hurry . It is not definite when and how? Although patience in trading had its own worth . It will make you able to do trading at right side.

Patience is certain a virtue for a trader. Personally, when I am patient and I wait for the best possible opportunity to trade I make a larger profit when than when I am trying to hurry the process.

We should not be in hurry for money it increases greed factor that results in failure we should trade with calm and cool mind. Analysis should be done before we enter into the market so that we will be able to achieve our targets.

We should not be in hurry for money it increases greed factor that results in failure we should trade with calm and cool mind. Analysis should be done before we enter into the market so that we will be able to achieve our targets.

The two emotions that cloud a trader's judgement the most are greed and fear. If one manages to take control over them and over the circumstances that lead to them their trading would improve.

Yes greed and fear are major emotions most of the trader experience these and feel effect of these two. When we are greedy we are hurry in making money . It will be a dangerous attitude. One who understands this reality avoid hurry and greed then he is able to take right steps.

Generally rushing into anything without a plan is not an advisable course of action. Forex trading is no different in that regard. In order to profit one needs to keep a level head.

It is the reality that every newbies trade with huge earning mindset and I am not different from others but with the passage of time I have come to know that forex is a business not money making machine, so now I am trading with proper planning and profit target.

Money don`t like hurry.
As for me, I`d better wait a bit, but not risk. It`s a common mistakes of traders-beginners - to be greedy and to hurry. Keep calm and trade carefully.

You can't be in a rush to make money on forex. Forex is the best place to trade slowly but surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back