1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you in a hurry to make money?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by downtrend, Sep 21, 2016.

1. bigdolly

bigdolly Master Sergeant

Yes that's right your emotions should be under control by sticking to money management plan. That's how you can avoid rush and mistakes in your trading.

2. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

Even when I follow my plan I feel a bit anxious, but it is certainly much better than when I was trading without a plan as a newbie.

3. Bvikech

Bvikech Recruit

You all should know this that forex trading is not an easy way to make money. There is greater chance of failure than success. If you want to earn quick money, then i am sorry forex trading is not the right place for you. You should look elsewhere. Forex trading requires a lot of patience.

4. MarryLo

MarryLo Recruit

If you are in a hurry to make money, then forex trading is not the right place. You need to look somewhere else. Forex trading demands patience on behalf of the trader. You need a calm and collective mind to survive in the market. So, before investing in the market, think thoroughly with patience.

5. SanioTire

SanioTire Recruit

If you are in a hurry to make money in life, then forex trading is the way for you. Forex trading demands a lot of patience on behalf of the trader. You need to remember that a lot of people have left the market due to the abundance of losses. You can just see the market stats.

6. EURUSD

EURUSD Sergeant Major

I think forex beside need patience also need a good understanding with the market behaviour, learn how the sentimen market influenced candletsicks, if having good analysis based on price action and candlesticks pattern I think will make a good decision for the exit point, and the exit point is an important key in trading that will determine the end result

7. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

No. I am patiently mastering this art.

8. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

I am lucky enough to have some other good income streams.

9. Stark

Stark Recruit

When I started trading forex I was very excited. I was so swiped by a wave of fast money so I quickly lost everything.
    After that, I became very cautious in trading. Now, for many years of experience, I have a certain percentage I am willing to lose in the case of a negative transaction. But no more than that.

10. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

That;s good to hear. You are doing well now then?