Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is in a hurry in forex market to make quick money but its not possible for everyone to generate good amount of money by trading. Only those succeed that work hard and maintain steady pace towards learning.

Only those succeed that work hard and maintain steady pace towards learning.

Agreed with this last part as the forex trading is a very professional market that never spare any mistake, that is the reason that the success ratio is too little and as per the stats more than 90% in this trading market are losers.

This is why it's so important to never take risks big enough that a single mistake could cause irreversible damage. Only trade when you're sure that the signal you see is valid and don't risk it all in a single trade regardless of how sure you are.

This is why it's so important to never take risks big enough that a single mistake could cause irreversible damage. Only trade when you're sure that the signal you see is valid and don't risk it all in a single trade regardless of how sure you are.
Trading high risk taker this is other hand we trade with greedy, and often greedy is like as time bomb that will destroy account on certain condition, I think trading forex will enjoy if we trading always keep using risk management than thinking will boosting profit

I will avoid greed that will blast all my amount , I will go to smooth trading never try to do trading quickly . I know hurry will not bring profit I have to trade with senses according to market. . I have to take proper risk that will not ruin my amount.

I think there's a difference between wanting to profit and being in a hurry to make money. The former is the purpose of all traders, the latter can only cause one problems because when one is in a hurry they don't always think clearly.

I know the effects of hurry in trading . I experienced as a new trader how hurry can dangerous for you . There is no need to be quick in trading. Analyze market when you feel comfortable you can do trading easily . Any good chance can come to any time so be calm to deal with trades.

As many traders do trading in hurry I also did this mistake when start trading. Now I know the good effects of patience. I try to analyze market then decide to trade . Hurry is not guarantee of profit . It can confuse us so do trading with calm .

As many traders do trading in hurry I also did this mistake when start trading. Now I know the good effects of patience. I try to analyze market then decide to trade . Hurry is not guarantee of profit . It can confuse us so do trading with calm .

The only effect hurrying achieves more often than not is causing mistakes and mistakes hardly lead to profit. I have reached the conclusion that I need to trade on a clear head after taking all the variables into an account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back