Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a relative matter to answer, each trader has different mind set. However, if someone asks me that will it necessary to bestow good attention to understand the basic idea of forex first, I must say yes it is highly important to get acquaintances with the forex trading before they start trading in the forex market. But I don’t think that it should be the motive of the beginner to start earning money at a fast rate without managing funds properly.

It is actually important to survive here with moderate profit level so that a trader can ensure extended trading life in this world market. My motive is always the survival in the forex market with an objective of earning steady and moderate profit.

Especially about emotion, this matter still not easy to control it, especially when some trades get loss, it could be leading me to become emotion, then if already on high emotion sometimes when look capital left on small balance, I dare to increase lot size and I realize if the last risk is margin call account, I realize if this mistake, but control emotion sometimes not easy to do

Yes new traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is vey easy here.
Many new traders are entering thinking that trading is easy, but we all know it will endless of sleepless nights for new traders lol. I felt the same way too in fact, thinking that its easy money. Perhaps any of you able to provide any tips on this?

If you want to make money quick, then i am sorry forex market is not the right place. Forex trading requires a lot of patience and stamina. You can't rush things as the investment could be lost really quick. You need to think calmly and smoothly before making any decisions.

Well everyone will say think calmly and smoothly but what i know is you need to give your own a "2nd choice" if this doesn't work. Its actually a back up plan for yourself. Don't put all the eggs in one basket. Separate your investment can separate your risk. Learn to handle risk before you are rushing into so call "make money". =]

Well everyone will say think calmly and smoothly but what i know is you need to give your own a "2nd choice" if this doesn't work. Its actually a back up plan for yourself. Don't put all the eggs in one basket. Separate your investment can separate your risk. Learn to handle risk before you are rushing into so call "make money". =]

Now that there are many helpful books for a safe trading in the forex market, we are aware of the risk factors to be avoided during trading. But the greediness takes the upper hand and only leads to further losses, only when trader can have better control can they win in the trading business.

Now that there are many helpful books for a safe trading in the forex market, we are aware of the risk factors to be avoided during trading. But the greediness takes the upper hand and only leads to further losses, only when trader can have better control can they win in the trading business.
Controlling greed and emotion is probably harder than the technical analysis.

Controlling your Fears and greed is the real thing. If you can do that you will make profit, otherwise there are more losses than profit. Any strategy would give you profit if you can control your emotions.

Generally speaking, rushing into anything without thinking does not tend to lead to good results. That applies to trading too, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back