Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens with almost all beginners that they want to conquer the world very soon. they realize this thing after some time that they can not make success in a hurry. Forex is a serious business and needs serious and realistic efforts. I am too a stable trader now because I know the truth of the forex market so I do it with proper planning.

I have seen there are some of my friend they leaving forex with failure, because they in hurry to start trading without proper learning practice use demo account, after fail at first time trade in real account, eventually leaving forex and never come back again, but not for forex lovers, they will stay to learn whatever will happened

You should never be in a hurry to make money with Forex. The more you think about money, the more you will lose. You need to take focus off the money aspect, and it will fly in.

You should never be in a hurry to make money with Forex. The more you think about money, the more you will lose. You need to take focus off the money aspect, and it will fly in.
I ever hear if around 70% traders in certain brokers they as losing traders, it's mean only a small portion trader getting the consistent trading result, but although forex trading is not easy, in fact still there are many traders learn and try again.

Yes, it is real that winners are less and loser in forex trading are more in the ratio When we talk about consistent trading results this ratio is also very low. It shows proper practice and trading skills are not within the trader that is why they lose a lot of money in trading. Here try and try again will give traders realtime experience.

I ever hear if around 70% traders in certain brokers they as losing traders, it's mean only a small portion trader getting the consistent trading result, but although forex trading is not easy, in fact still there are many traders learn and try again.
I think percent of traders winning on the distance of a year is even smaller maybe 5-10%. I haven't seen methodology of the calculation though

Yes, we can say regular profit takers are less n Forex trading business. But people are determined they want to do work on Forex to learn and know trading tips. This practice can make them lucky if they make small and consistent profits. Hurry in trading is useless it will never give yo skill or success, so go slow with Forex to win your share.

If you are in a hurry to make money in Forex you risk losing everything.
Not the approach to take imo,

time and effort = great reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back