Are you looking for excuses?

That's why I try to keep a trader's record book regularly. It really helps to evaluate my progress and to understand where exactly I made this or that mistake and to worl on it.

It seems to me that each of us occasionally blames the situation around us for our failures, but it's normal, we are human beings. And so I try to analyze the situation and not to give in to my emotions, in this case I have progress.

Me - personally not, but life is very very hard absolutely and possibly and we need to make sure to do such absolutely. So I am trying and trying until my methods and signals and EA's and all other knowledge will help me in that matter.

Blaming the markets for losses is pointless and implies they have an agenda. Your choices are the only factor in taking losses that fall outside your risk management structure. The great thing about trading is the pure accountability you must take for your actions.

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?
I used to, but not anymore personally. Just think, before news reports etc - the market is massively manipulated, and most of the time price hardly moves, or move in the opposite direction.

Back