Are you looking for excuses?

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?
Only yourself to blame, and take responsibility.

You live and die by your own trading decisions, its that simple for me.

I'm not looking for excuses - I'm looking for possibilities. And I got them! So it really matters what are looking for - eventually you'll find what you've been looking for. So it's better to believe in bright future and not trying to find excuses.

Never look for excuses. If something doesn’t happen according to us, we find excuses. Instead of this, we should grab the new opportunities coming our way.

Agreed. Excuses are the easiest way out of responsabilities. Tough to deal with, but inevitable.

Blame game is very common with newbies, they tend to satisfy or overcome their weakness. but i think as more and more experience a trader gains, they become aware about their shortcomings and tend to overcome, this is the only way to improve.

Back