Are you looking for excuses?

You are doing the right thing. We must not blame other factors but take all the responsibilities for our losing trades. We may write our every trade in a journal. With losing trades, we may look back after some days and try to find out where we went wrong. This is how we can improve our trading.

Searching excuses is quite a natural thing, unfortunately. It is hard to learn to take all the responsibility for your trading results. Not all of the people succeed in it that is why there is such high percentage of the traders who lose their money in trading.

Come on, everybody tries to find the excuses for their actions. Sometimes excuses and reasons turn out to be the same. It is better to look for the reasons for your poor trading results, of course, in order to have an opportunity to eliminate them, but it is easier to be said than to be done.

Searching excuses is quite a natural thing, unfortunately. It is hard to learn to take all the responsibility for your trading results. Not all of the people succeed in it that is why there is such high percentage of the traders who lose their money in trading.
Quite agree with your words. It's naturally to search for excuses when something goes wrong. Of course it's not about trading activity only. We are tend to seek for excuses anytime we failed in our daily life, because people don't like to be accused or in case of trading it's difficult to accept the fact that you failed. All traders who once dumped their deposits, tried to find excuses for this dumping. They don't want to admit their own mistakes, but it's necessary when we speak about trading activity. If we will learn how to accept losses, it will be much easier for us to develop our skills and gain new knowledge in this topic.
Anyway, excuses will never lead to something good in our lives.

I feel that it is quite a natural thing to look for the excuses, we do it all the time when we fail consiously or subconcsiously. Our goal here like in every aspect of trading is to listen to your common sense rather than emotions and feelings. Whem the deal turns out to be a failure I immediately start feeling that the world is unfair to me and all this stuff, however, it lasts only for several minutes as later on the brain takes initiative and I begin to analyze my trading and find out mistakes which I've made. I think that all people realise that the analysis of your past trading is the key to success as only improving your trading can bring the benefits, but not all of the people manage to act accordingly.

Oh I made far too many excuses in my younger days .
You have to have accountability something some people grapple with

At one point of time, we all make excuses. But after understanding the importance, we all work harder for it.

Back