Are you looking for excuses?

I guess the hope is that we'll eventually win more than we lose – although that would usually have to be in the long run!

I take responsibility for my losers, because I take responsibility for my winners too. I monitor my mark to market diligently for every trade I place. If markets move against my expectations, for or against me, I continually evaluate whether my original conviction still holds or whether, they have been superceded. They could be superceded for or against me. Either way, by monitoring every live position diligently, I can act accordingly. Focus on your trades and, even if your strategy doesn't improve, your ratio of winners to losers will rise.

I think it's a bit like gambling, a part of it is random, another part is our strategies, like with Poker... there are always people who manage to win quite a lot with Poker, due to them studying it very deeply, but also they are not free from having bad luck. And in that case, I think it's useless to search for excuses.

Trader himself is the responsible of loss so its necessary that trader must know the basic of Forex trading. Although it is risky business so money management and proper responsibility should be taken to overcome the loss factors.

There are no excuses in Forex, it is always very clear to everyone that there lies the potential of losing everything that you put in your account. As such, it is up to every trader to take the necessary measures before jumping in in the hope of become the next millionaire in a fortnight. It is ll baby steps, and the goal should be to minimize the risk of loss while at the same time increasing win-rate levels.

Well I don't look for excuse and I do my best to make sure I can really learn and have an improved knowledge to trade good. Forex is a good trade and for us to make great profits we need to take learning more serious.

Everyone does, in start there were many kinds and types of excuses that I also had. But now I've made myself free from those excuses.

Mostly Demo accounts are best for the newbie to take basic knowledge on Forex trading without any risk. Demo account is simply best for learning forex trading.

Forex is a great opportunity for us and there is no need looking for an excuse with this trade. For you to earn good, you must be determined to learn and also work more harder because this is the only way out to achieve your goals.

Back