Are you looking for excuses?

Trader himself is the responsible of loss so its necessary that trader must know the basic of Forex trading. Although it is risky business so money management and proper responsibility should be taken to overcome the loss factors.

I think you are right. Don't blame another traders, condition of markets or any strategies when you experienced losses because the final decision is depending on us as the trader so we must make evaluation to our own selves and blame no one. But don't blame yourself too much either because no trader who can trade without losses at all. All traders must be ready to face the loss but they should learn from their mistakes.

Yes many timw it happens like when we make profit we praise ourself and when we make loss we find out foolish reasons for it.

I am trying to find a middle ground. I get very excited at times when I make big wins, but very disappointed and often indecisive when things head south. But over the last few months I have been trying to find a middle ground--Avoid Over excitement and be calm when things head south. So far, I can tell you that it's not an easy task, and this is not an excuse!

Mostly newbie traders look for excuses as they blame any news for any loss or any sudden market move with no reason for their loss. Rather than saying that they had traded without any plan or good money management.

Mostly newbie traders look for excuses as they blame any news for any loss or any sudden market move with no reason for their loss. Rather than saying that they had traded without any plan or good money management.

Some traders blame condition when they lost, it could be news or any sudden movement in the market but they didn't realize if that possibility is possible to happen and they should know it from beginning. Some other traders blame their strategy/system and some traders blame other person (traders) who gave suggestion to open or close position. But they didn't realize if the final decision is depending on each trader himself, not depending other person, condition or any other things. Trader himself who should responsible with his decision.

Excuses decreases with experience, in start traders blame certain things they don't know about but as they learn more, they understand market behavior and start to act according to it. So they stop excusing too many things after that.

Actually nobody will find excuses, it is just human born nature to be right. A full cup of tea will never able to fill more coffee if you don't pour out those tea.

I need to agree that at the starting of my trading career i used to be very adamant and blaming the markets or news or any damn factor which led to the market manipulation according to me, but the fact which i realize now is that i myself am the culprit for losing my own hard earned money.

There are many people who find excuses for their loss. They think it is up to market movement ,they were right. Forex is same for every one at the same time some one is in loss and other is in profit . So it is trader who is the responsible for it not blame any one see your own performance.

There are many people who find excuses for their loss. They think it is up to market movement ,they were right. Forex is same for every one at the same time some one is in loss and other is in profit . So it is trader who is the responsible for it not blame any one see your own performance.

Yes, there are traders who gained profits and in the same time, there are traders who suffered losses in trading. It's important for me as traders to evaluate about my mistake which caused loss when I suffered losses in trading, and about good timing for trading if I got profit so I can maximize profit and minimize loss with choosing to trade in the best time with current strategy and money management. So, it's no need to find excuse for my losses and don't be too happy with the profits.

Back