Are you looking for excuses?

I think it is important to move away from the idea that anyone is to blame for a loss. Losing trades is part of trading. it is all probabilities. Being emptionless when there is loss is best and then working to identify how the loss could have been prevented

Everybody blame on others as nobody is ready to accept their mistakes, I also become frustrated whenever I get the loss, it is pretty difficult to accept the loss, I always blame on the market and forex complication.

Yes it is quite difficult to accept and bear loss, we had only best wishes for profits and not mentally prepare for loss. I do not blame market always for loss. My loss may had many causes. Some times it is my own fault some times market turns suddenly . It is a part of this business one should realize with open heart.

No, I have really given up on this way of working. I believe if we look at excuses then we will not be able to gain, so we need to put aside all these things and focus on accepting mistakes and working hard to work it out. I never try to hide or make excuse instead I accept mistakes and work hard on correcting them, as that’s the way forward towards achieving better profits and achieving success.

blaming others is easy because you do not want to accept your mistakes. You say we can work bettr if this or that happen in market. As a matter of fact trader has to survive with good or bad times of market. He has to choose a safe way where he can manage his account.

I blame all the others trader as they play against me.........they should not. The broker and the L P and the banks they should let my trades goes green all the time...........if my trades goes red its their fault......hahaha

I guess no one take blame on themselves. Most of the time trader blame on their trading platform. And there are enough reason for this. Because everyone knows that there are enough scammer in the market rather than real broker. But good and expert trader always try to understand the actual situation. I also try understand what the reason of having loss on business is. And also try take the responsibility.

I think that is not entirely correct. There are plenty of self-aware traders who know they have more to learn and grow and that they need to analyze their mistakes in order to develop their skills, among other things.

Back