Are you looking for excuses?

Rambo35

Corporal
I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?

its the responsibility of individual trader for losses even it has occurred due to the recommendation of a friend or some online feedback....

I used to blame brokers
then i used to blame strategies
then i used to blame news agencies
then i used to blame myself

But if you think about it,there is noone to blame.
The money is lost the moment we click buy or sell.It belongs to the beast (market).

There is a phrase Kevin O'leary uses that i quitte like.
"i see my money as little soldiers , when i send them to battle i preffer the possibilities of them returning with more soldiers to be high."

Odd question. Losses is our resposibility, because we clicked the button buy or sell. We took final decision. If you banked on EA then your decision is still the reason of your losses.

Blame?

It's all random.

You use strategy to try to tip random stuff in your favour.

This is why I wear a seatbelt on the highway, drive a car with airbags, and don't drink windsheild washer even when I'm desperate...

You don't blame random, you evaluate your results and adjust your rangefinder

you are incharge of your own money, there is no one else to blame, even if you have followed someone else advise....

ME, ME, ME... even if someone steals my money it means I've made them easy accessible or put them in a wrong place :).. it's my fault :)

Back