Are you looking for excuses?

It would help if you never accused someone of your failures or mistakes. If you look for a problem with external factors, you will not develop as a raider. Even if you were prompted by your acquaintance or even an experienced trader, and because of this, you lost. It's still your fault because you made the final decision. Learn to analyze your mistakes and improve yourself, and only then can you become a successful trader.

Of course, no one is responsible for our trading if we not face the market correctly or do mistakes it is our own weakness. All decisions of trading are in the trader's hand so he should accept what he did. Some loss is with everyone but always accuse the market or others of loss is not the right way. A trader should see when he did mistakes and if that is curable he can improve trading with efforts.

I've never looked for excuses for my mistakes or losses because one of my trading rules is to take every mistake and loss as a lesson. Recently I had long position on Gold with BROKER NAME REMOVED and when the Gold started to decline I quickly changed my mind and entered short position because sudden shift in sentiments in Gold was a lesson for me which I will always remember.

THere are definitely a lot of traders that make reckless decisions and then when they lose their money they put the blame on the broker and say that they were programmed to fail which is true in some cases but most of the time it is just traders who cannot accept their mistakes.

If you want to make it in forex then you need to know that you are trading for yourself and no one else is ever going to take the blame for what you do to make you blow up your account or loses a lot of money. It is all on you and you get to decide what happens or you are done for.

To find excuses for your failure is not a good approach, bad performance is nothing strange in forex market . One can overcome this weakness with practice and regular hard work. If a trader blames market he can not go ahead to learn the exact skill in trading. Good way is to accept what you did in trading and try to improve by yourself by finding your mistakes.

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?
Hard thing to learn.

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?
Indicators are nothing more than tools to help you see something you might have missed, so why focus on that? As a beginner, I believe that losing money in the market is a very personal and humiliating experience. It’s hard to separate the loss of money from my personal identity and my sense of success or failure as a person.

Persons think you have to take responsibility for any losses you make and use it to educate yourself

Back