Are you looking for excuses?

Indicators are nothing more than tools to help you see something you might have missed, so why focus on that? As a beginner, I believe that losing money in the market is a very personal and humiliating experience. It’s hard to separate the loss of money from my personal identity and my sense of success or failure as a person.
Yes, it's hard, but also inexact. You losses are an integral part of your learning process. Don't let them dictate your progress.

You cannot just win. You can only succeed if you lose a bunch of times first and understanding why becomes the path to success. Anyone still blaming other things for losses has not found that path yet

You cannot just win. You can only succeed if you lose a bunch of times first and understanding why becomes the path to success. Anyone still blaming other things for losses has not found that path yet
Wise words there, would be nice to just win though

Those who look for excuses in forex are those people who do not understand what forex is all about. Forex is all about what you chose to make it to be. If you take the right approach then you will be able to be a very good trader. If you don't learn then you will come up with excuses and blame the broker for messing with the live tradign graph.

I believe that everyone who trades or manages other people's accounts or is engaged in any other activity in forex take the responsibility in their own way.
May be it is not true. But it is my opinion:)

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?
I think losses are very hard to take and its part of the mindset to deal with them, its important to understand why a loss happened so that you can learn from it, if you make excuses for it then you will learn nothing from it

Back