• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ArFax13 - SNR MTF TL - Scam

I am having an issue with a company

BudFoxxx

Private
Hello,

I wanted to let you know about a Trader/Teacher. His name is Muhammad Afham Bin Abdul Hamid (aka Arfax13) from Malaysia. Muhammad (Arfax13) advertises a 6 month Training Program instagram.com/arfax13/) in partnership with another Trader from Indonesia by the name of Yohanes Wijaya instagram.com/yohanes_wijaya_/) . Together they have managed to cobble together sort of a 'poor man's' version of a Trading Method that is known in their part of the World. That method is known as SNR MTF TL (Support & Resistance - Multi-Timeframe - Trendline). It was made popular and infamous by a Trader who dubbed herself "DieraTheGoldDigger'. She would post hints about what her actual method was and gave hints about her technique. However, it was all done very shrewdly and in a bit of coded presentation. Somehow Yohanes and Muhammad have managed to piece together their own interpretation (version) of Diera's SNR MTF TL method. Together they advertise a 6 Month Training Program online. Recently they began offering the Training to 'International' Students for $550 USD. They present a slick Sylabus and show you exactly what the 6 Month Training will consist of topic by topic (instagram.com/arfax13/) . This is where I enter the picture, I myself have become quite interested in Diera and the SNR MTF TL method as it is absolutely the most worthwhile 'retail' trading method I have seen to date! I managed to seek those who offer training and after a brief consultation with Muhammad's Administrator on Telegram (Jessen Bungara), I went ahead and enrolled in Muhammad's International Program on May 5, 2022. However, it became obvious to me at the outset that something wasn't quite right? I was told at the start by Muhammad that I needed to "work for it"! I saw that as no unrealistic statement at the start of training time and told him I was prepared to do the work necessary. But, with only vague assignments issued, with no instruction being given, or understanding of the instruction... I was left to wonder what exactly I was working at, or for? Even though the Sylabus lists each and every topic of learning to be covered during the entirety of the 6 month program. I was told by Muhammad after only 3 weeks, with only about 25% of the Sylabus actually being covered, that I had "everything" and I was now to become my own teacher! Mind you the actual lessons were not between Muhammad and myself as agreed to. No, the lessons were actually dispensed through Telegram in a few pages of chart examples, again with no actual theory, or covering of the actual topic being presented. On top of that, I had actually paid an additional $100 fee for "1 on 1 Training", only to be placed in a Group Room on Telegram with other International Traders. In about a weeks time I began to raise questions as to how Muhammad and his "Administrator" (Jessen Bungara of Indonesia) could claim that I had completed the training? This seemed ludicrous when I could easily rattle off more than 10 topics on their Sylabus that were not even covered during my short 3 weeks of training? The more I pressed, the more resistance and distance was placed between us. Please understand, my Wife and I are good, decent hard-working folks who live paycheck to paycheck and we had dedicated that $550 (actually I paid $570 as a kind gesture to help offset the additional Paypal fees Muhammad was to incur) as seed money toward a completion of the 6 months of Training in Muhammad and Yohanes' SNR MTF TL Program. I eventually began to demand a refund of $370 seeing as I only received about 25% of the actual (advertised) Training. Believe me, a reasonable person would have demanded the entire course payment be refunded! After a couple weeks of the run around with these pranksters, I did request a refund. A request which Muhammad gave a stern "no refund" answer to! In fact, I had been away last week for travel and work. I told Muhammad about it beforehand and said I would return by Friday. However, upon returning and reaching out to Muhammad to engage and see what the next training step might be? Muhammad gave a short statement welcoming me back home, followed by a very cryptic and quite frankly, unnerving YouTube link. That same link can be followed here - youtube.com/watch?v=vW2BPQ15OSw

I almost dropped my phone when I saw the title... "Trust No One". I immediately told my Wife it seemed to be a message saying we were mistaken to have Trusted Muhammad with our $570? In short, was this all the training we would get and that he (Muhammad) was making his exit with a veiled threat? When I approached him, Muhammad shrugged it off as usual and said it was a message he gives all his students so that they don't go off chasing any other Trading Teachers and just focus on his SNR MTF TL method entirely. I knew this was a charade as the message and it's timing coincided with what was obviously my being shown the exit, with no hope of a refund! I will also tell you, Muhammad, Yohanes, Jessen and other Traders in Malaysia/Indonesia have formed what they call a Diera "Secret Society" which has ties to Traders into Uzbekistan (instagram.com/uzb_snr_mtf_tl/) . On a side note, Muhammad would occasionally send a Meme (Emoji) of Vladimir Putin toasting the air with a sparkling Champagne flute. This irritated me as I cannot stand the sight of Putin and what Putin is up to in Ukraine with the insane bombing and killing of innocent civilians and causing complete destruction. At first I bit my tongue and assumed Muhammad might have not understood that the Meme was actually Vladimir Putin? At that point in my very short Training tenure, I did not dare do anything that might cause him to inflict even more unwarranted actions to my stay. As it is, I finally said my piece regarding the Putin Meme, the link to the Trust No One video and the veiled threats he was obviously issuing. As always, Muhammad shrugged it off as if I was making a big deal of things and made me feel as if I was the problem. As it stands, I have decided to take direct action at what can only be described as a very shrewd scheme to defraud Traders of their hard earned money. Especially those of us based in the United States as I know Muhammad and Yohanes take advantage of USA based Traders by charging a higher than usual training fee, then pulling the rug out from under their feet by saying they've completed the training. When in fact, you've barely scratched the surface of their (advertised) slick, glossy Sylabus. I actually have screenshots for an upcoming Training (June 6, 2022) in their part of the World in which they actually claim their goal is to "BRAINWASH" Traders. I am serious and after some of the mental mind games my Wife and I have been through with these Diera "Secret Society" Traders, we know exactly of what they speak. We have never been so repulsed by the actions presented, taken, then defended in any previous business engagement! In other words, there is much more shadiness to this story and you as legitimate Traders/Students need to be aware of these scammers. Please do your own due diligence and find out for yourself about Muhammad, Yohanes and others involved with his scam (SNR MTF TL) Training Program!

Hello,

I wanted to let you know about a Trader/Teacher. His name is Muhammad Afham Bin Abdul Hamid (aka Arfax13) from Malaysia. Muhammad (Arfax13) advertises a 6 month Training Program instagram.com/arfax13/) in partnership with another Trader from Indonesia by the name of Yohanes Wijaya instagram.com/yohanes_wijaya_/) . Together they have managed to cobble together sort of a 'poor man's' version of a Trading Method that is known in their part of the World. That method is known as SNR MTF TL (Support & Resistance - Multi-Timeframe - Trendline). It was made popular and infamous by a Trader who dubbed herself "DieraTheGoldDigger'. She would post hints about what her actual method was and gave hints about her technique. However, it was all done very shrewdly and in a bit of coded presentation. Somehow Yohanes and Muhammad have managed to piece together their own interpretation (version) of Diera's SNR MTF TL method. Together they advertise a 6 Month Training Program online. Recently they began offering the Training to 'International' Students for $550 USD. They present a slick Sylabus and show you exactly what the 6 Month Training will consist of topic by topic (instagram.com/arfax13/) . This is where I enter the picture, I myself have become quite interested in Diera and the SNR MTF TL method as it is absolutely the most worthwhile 'retail' trading method I have seen to date! I managed to seek those who offer training and after a brief consultation with Muhammad's Administrator on Telegram (Jessen Bungara), I went ahead and enrolled in Muhammad's International Program on May 5, 2022. However, it became obvious to me at the outset that something wasn't quite right? I was told at the start by Muhammad that I needed to "work for it"! I saw that as no unrealistic statement at the start of training time and told him I was prepared to do the work necessary. But, with only vague assignments issued, with no instruction being given, or understanding of the instruction... I was left to wonder what exactly I was working at, or for? Even though the Sylabus lists each and every topic of learning to be covered during the entirety of the 6 month program. I was told by Muhammad after only 3 weeks, with only about 25% of the Sylabus actually being covered, that I had "everything" and I was now to become my own teacher! Mind you the actual lessons were not between Muhammad and myself as agreed to. No, the lessons were actually dispensed through Telegram in a few pages of chart examples, again with no actual theory, or covering of the actual topic being presented. On top of that, I had actually paid an additional $100 fee for "1 on 1 Training", only to be placed in a Group Room on Telegram with other International Traders. In about a weeks time I began to raise questions as to how Muhammad and his "Administrator" (Jessen Bungara of Indonesia) could claim that I had completed the training? This seemed ludicrous when I could easily rattle off more than 10 topics on their Sylabus that were not even covered during my short 3 weeks of training? The more I pressed, the more resistance and distance was placed between us. Please understand, my Wife and I are good, decent hard-working folks who live paycheck to paycheck and we had dedicated that $550 (actually I paid $570 as a kind gesture to help offset the additional Paypal fees Muhammad was to incur) as seed money toward a completion of the 6 months of Training in Muhammad and Yohanes' SNR MTF TL Program. I eventually began to demand a refund of $370 seeing as I only received about 25% of the actual (advertised) Training. Believe me, a reasonable person would have demanded the entire course payment be refunded! After a couple weeks of the run around with these pranksters, I did request a refund. A request which Muhammad gave a stern "no refund" answer to! In fact, I had been away last week for travel and work. I told Muhammad about it beforehand and said I would return by Friday. However, upon returning and reaching out to Muhammad to engage and see what the next training step might be? Muhammad gave a short statement welcoming me back home, followed by a very cryptic and quite frankly, unnerving YouTube link. That same link can be followed here - youtube.com/watch?v=vW2BPQ15OSw

I almost dropped my phone when I saw the title... "Trust No One". I immediately told my Wife it seemed to be a message saying we were mistaken to have Trusted Muhammad with our $570? In short, was this all the training we would get and that he (Muhammad) was making his exit with a veiled threat? When I approached him, Muhammad shrugged it off as usual and said it was a message he gives all his students so that they don't go off chasing any other Trading Teachers and just focus on his SNR MTF TL method entirely. I knew this was a charade as the message and it's timing coincided with what was obviously my being shown the exit, with no hope of a refund! I will also tell you, Muhammad, Yohanes, Jessen and other Traders in Malaysia/Indonesia have formed what they call a Diera "Secret Society" which has ties to Traders into Uzbekistan (instagram.com/uzb_snr_mtf_tl/) . On a side note, Muhammad would occasionally send a Meme (Emoji) of Vladimir Putin toasting the air with a sparkling Champagne flute. This irritated me as I cannot stand the sight of Putin and what Putin is up to in Ukraine with the insane bombing and killing of innocent civilians and causing complete destruction. At first I bit my tongue and assumed Muhammad might have not understood that the Meme was actually Vladimir Putin? At that point in my very short Training tenure, I did not dare do anything that might cause him to inflict even more unwarranted actions to my stay. As it is, I finally said my piece regarding the Putin Meme, the link to the Trust No One video and the veiled threats he was obviously issuing. As always, Muhammad shrugged it off as if I was making a big deal of things and made me feel as if I was the problem. As it stands, I have decided to take direct action at what can only be described as a very shrewd scheme to defraud Traders of their hard earned money. Especially those of us based in the United States as I know Muhammad and Yohanes take advantage of USA based Traders by charging a higher than usual training fee, then pulling the rug out from under their feet by saying they've completed the training. When in fact, you've barely scratched the surface of their (advertised) slick, glossy Sylabus. I actually have screenshots for an upcoming Training (June 6, 2022) in their part of the World in which they actually claim their goal is to "BRAINWASH" Traders. I am serious and after some of the mental mind games my Wife and I have been through with these Diera "Secret Society" Traders, we know exactly of what they speak. We have never been so repulsed by the actions presented, taken, then defended in any previous business engagement! In other words, there is much more shadiness to this story and you as legitimate Traders/Students need to be aware of these scammers. Please do your own due diligence and find out for yourself about Muhammad, Yohanes and others involved with his scam (SNR MTF TL) Training Program!
Few questions for you........

How do you get in touch with them in the first place?
Is there any website running by them?
Did you raise the dispute with PayPal for the same?

No offense toward your inquiries, but, I have given more than enough names/clues/links to figure out the questions you raised for yourself. Rest assured, any disputes I have mentioned are seeing the light of day. Thanks for responding!

hello, I am on behalf of arfax13, here I want to explain that the statement made is false, and the nonsensical accusation against arfax13 is a very big mistake, here is the evidence after the session that I got from him, before his class told that he experiencing life stress and having family problems, my part is only to guide students in trading not in real life. I hope I can explain all the misunderstandings that occur, thank you.

8C46A65B-7D09-4370-BC59-066BF96121A4.jpeg
1455C67E-DFE8-4131-861E-87C06894A265.jpeg

hello, I am on behalf of arfax13, here I want to explain that the statement made is false, and the nonsensical accusation against arfax13 is a very big mistake, here is the evidence after the session that I got from him, before his class told that he experiencing life stress and having family problems, my part is only to guide students in trading not in real life. I hope I can explain all the misunderstandings that occur, thank you.

So, you take statements from 2 weeks into a process? A process in which you (Jessen) and Arfax13 actually were living up to the agreement and the promise of fulfilling the Sylabus As a student, you trust that the early signs and the teachings will continue... not come to a halt after just 3 weeks and be told we have taught "everything", now you become your own teacher.

Attachments

• Jessen's (Arfax Administrator) Lie.png
    Jessen's (Arfax Administrator) Lie.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 144
I have screenshots as well. I will post a couple here regarding you (Jessen) and what you not only lied about with regards to the Sylabus and "3 session for the sylabus". How is is possible to receive the complete Sylabus (i.e. 6 months of training) and 3 online sessions (Video Meetings) in just 3 weeks? Then be told after just 1 Video Session, and 3 weeks of training (25%) that you have "everything"? Again, the screenshots you share

Attachments

• 3 Sessions.png
    3 Sessions.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 132
Jessen was even involved in some slight of hand with regard to my Paypal payment... before the training even got started!

Attachments

• Jessen - Paypal Instructions.png
    Jessen - Paypal Instructions.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 119
This is Jessen as can be seen by the same logo here, and from his Telegram
If you want to make this personal, why not tell everyone here what you told me with regards to your youth? What I shared with you (in confidence) regarded my Trading challenges, my Dog having just been diagnosed with Cancer and my Wife and I having our own difficulties. This had absolutely NOTHING to do with the stunt you pulled by the promise of a Training program, my agreeing and trusting you, and you providing 25% of the program and telling me I had "everything". By the way, posting memes and defending Vladimir Putin is Sick and Wrong! Sending video links with the words "Trust No One" is Sick and Wrong! I approached you about both issues and said my piece. With regards to the Trust No One, you sheepishly stated that you meant it in terms of having your Students only stick with your method and not go looking (i.e. 'Trust') other trading Teachers! First of all, how very controlling and manipulative of you. Who are you to provide veiled threats such as this and not allow other people to freely live and choose how to learn to trade!

"a very big mistake"... Who speaks like that? No more veiled threats, please, especially in a public forum... we are all stocked up here! The very big mistake was trusting you (Jessen) and Arfax13, make no "mistake" about that folks!

Hello,

Hello, I on behalf of Arfax do not agree with the statement raised. This is because I am also a student of arfax teacher and all the trading knowledge given and taught is true. So to anyone who reads about this please do not believe the false statements given. We all know this trading knowledge is not purely technical, it also involves good financial care. From my observations, the student who issued this statement may have gambled and suffered huge losses for not taking care of finances when trading properly.

I feel all who learn with me and say thank you very much

my class and arfax are only for southeast asia not for outside asia landmarks

I think there is a misunderstanding here

and what he talks about mostly doesn't exist
example of a 6 month collab class

I just opened a class in 2022 before I never opened a class
and classes start on June 6, 2022

and there were 6 people who entered, all Indonesians

and i never received fake acc for my class

CFED1734-B9E2-4913-9288-BFF945D71961.jpeg

you who said me and arfax actually you were refused entry to class but you are not happy

- You use fake acc to ask my class, it's already a bad thing

- You are located in the US we do not accept for outside Southeast Asia

if I'm a liar there's no way I'm using my real name to teach

Back