• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ArFax13 - SNR MTF TL - Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I feel all who learn with me and say thank you very much

my class and arfax are only for southeast asia not for outside asia landmarks

I think there is a misunderstanding here

and what he talks about mostly doesn't exist
example of a 6 month collab class

I just opened a class in 2022 before I never opened a class
and classes start on June 6, 2022

and there were 6 people who entered, all Indonesians

and i never received fake acc for my class

View attachment 77324

you who said me and arfax actually you were refused entry to class but you are not happy

- You use fake acc to ask my class, it's already a bad thing

- You are located in the US we do not accept for outside Southeast Asia
Yohanes, or should I refer to you as 'nesthefloatingold'? Is this the class you are referring to on June 6, 2022? Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in that particular class as I do not like the idea of a 'Brainwash'. I had enough attempts of that nonsense by your buddy Arfax13. Get your facts straight, I realize that is a big ask for those like you who I am unfortunately forced to engage with here once again. As for a 'fake acc', what the sam hill are you speaking about?

Attachments

• SNR + MTF + TL - Syllabus (Arfax13-Yahones Wijaya & Megat_Jai - 6-6-2022).jpg
    SNR + MTF + TL - Syllabus (Arfax13-Yahones Wijaya & Megat_Jai - 6-6-2022).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 179
OK, follow along everyone... Yohanes Wijaya (aka nesthefloatingold). Again he and Arfax13 are partners. At one point Yohanes had an IG page which had a similar link for those interested in studying with him. Yohanes offered his class seemingly to Malaysia, Indonesia and traders from that part of the world. Arfax13 offered classes to International Students (like myself) in English. Take a good look at the Sylabus they advertise for their 6 month 'collaboration' training, it is the EXACT (topic by topic) sylabus which was shown me before I paid my $550 USD fee. Yohanes has since taken down the beacons link as he does not want anyone to see the things I am exposing here. Also, he has taken down the 'nesthefloatingold' IG page entirely within the recent past. That page offered many 'Dierathegoldigger' quotes, clues, tips, etc... Anyway, I have said these things repeatedly here now and at some point I really have no need to defend myself the way these pranksters are now doing. The facts are the facts and the truth is here, all you have to do is dig for it!

Attachments

• Yohanes (IG).png
    Yohanes (IG).png
    169.9 KB · Views: 172
  • nesthefloatingold (IG).png
    nesthefloatingold (IG).png
    145.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Arfax13 (IG).png
    Arfax13 (IG).png
    136.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Arfax13 International - Beacons link.png
    Arfax13 International - Beacons link.png
    942 KB · Views: 186
if I'm a liar there's no way I'm using my real name to teach
Ahh, but, you have used other names in the past, Yohanes... remember this one (nesthefloatingold)

Yohanes, good advice you (nesthefloatingold) give here... too bad you are unable to follow it yourself(s)! How do you think the 6 Students you speak of would feel if you only deliver 25% of what you are promising them and what they paid 100% for? Pass this on to Arfax13 and tell him to honor the agreement we had... that is all it takes... "find your own faults"

Attachments

• nesthefloatingold (IG).png
    nesthefloatingold (IG).png
    145.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 14 - Learn For Yourself Then You Will Find Your Own Faults.png
    14 - Learn For Yourself Then You Will Find Your Own Faults.png
    672 KB · Views: 98
Yohanes, or should I refer to you as 'nesthefloatingold'? Is this the class you are referring to on June 6, 2022? Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in that particular class as I do not like the idea of a 'Brainwash'. I had enough attempts of that nonsense by your buddy Arfax13. Get your facts straight, I realize that is a big ask for those like you who I am unfortunately forced to engage with here once again. As for a 'fake acc', what the sam hill are you speaking about?
Yes this is for Southeast Asia while you don't live in Southeast Asia

Nesthefloatingolf it's specifically for people who want to learn free

I've never used nesthefloatingold to promote myself and
what's the problem with me?
1. you are not my student
2. I'm teaching new this year in 2022 and it's only been 6 months
3. if my students have a margin call i do return their money as promised at the beginning until now i am very grateful to god everything went smoothly

OK, follow along everyone... Yohanes Wijaya (aka nesthefloatingold). Again he and Arfax13 are partners. At one point Yohanes had an IG page which had a similar link for those interested in studying with him. Yohanes offered his class seemingly to Malaysia, Indonesia and traders from that part of the world. Arfax13 offered classes to International Students (like myself) in English. Take a good look at the Sylabus they advertise for their 6 month 'collaboration' training, it is the EXACT (topic by topic) sylabus which was shown me before I paid my $550 USD fee. Yohanes has since taken down the beacons link as he does not want anyone to see the things I am exposing here. Also, he has taken down the 'nesthefloatingold' IG page entirely within the recent past. That page offered many 'Dierathegoldigger' quotes, clues, tips, etc... Anyway, I have said these things repeatedly here now and at some point I really have no need to defend myself the way these pranksters are now doing. The facts are the facts and the truth is here, all you have to do is dig for it!
HAHA

I deleted it because I already told everyone using Indonesian that I really wanted to stop trading

I'm never afraid of the rumors that you make where if I'm a fraud it's impossible for me to use my real name and show my face

In fact, everyone should be wary of you who don't dare to use your real name, let alone show your face

if you want to register I will also reject you 100%

just like you try to learn at my friend's place

Attachments

• 0D289A9D-C8EF-4DDA-B515-90B9F315FDC1.jpeg
    0D289A9D-C8EF-4DDA-B515-90B9F315FDC1.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 157
Inappropriate Language
"a very big mistake"... Who speaks like that? No more veiled threats, please, especially in a public forum... we are all stocked up here! The very big mistake was trusting you (Jessen) and Arfax13, make no "mistake" about that folks!
Nonsense,after first session you tell me and jessen everything its okay,but after you have problems with your life,you tell me scammer,that’s really ****,and one more thing why you delete chat on telegram and block me?so????

HAHA

I deleted it because I already told everyone using Indonesian that I really wanted to stop trading

I'm never afraid of the rumors that you make where if I'm a fraud it's impossible for me to use my real name and show my face

In fact, everyone should be wary of you who don't dare to use your real name, let alone show your face
My name is Xxx (name removed as per request) , never had any reason to use an alias, like you... Yohanes. Proud American and happy to expose scammers like you Yohanes (nesthefloatingold) and Arfax13. Now if you ever travel to America, come say these same words to me in person! Have a nice day, 'Bro'!

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to register I will also reject you 100%

just like you try to learn at my friend's place
I sure did, notice the dates on your screenshot. Just as I was signing up with your comrade (Arfax13) in early May 2022, I was 'digging' and wanted to find out more about MTF and found a Trader from your neck of the woods (Indonesia). That trader had an interesting post here on FF back in 2014 (you were probably in grade school at that time) - forexfactory.com/thread/504792-channels-mtf-snr-trendline-break-pivot-fibs-divergence. I did originally inquire about classes at your 'friend's place' on April 23, 2022, as you can see by your own screenshot, we had a cordial exchange. I did then reach out to see if your 'friend' knew anything about the FF post and Trader, sure did! So, he did not respond as people in th SNR MTF TL world are apt to do, especially with Americans. Now, exactly what's the problem you are having?

How many names (layers) do you want to drag into this Yahones? Afterall, you all are supposed to be a Secret Society and here you are on a very public forum exposing yourselves... voluntarily. Also, I think you should stick to your rules of names and faces anytime you reveal another name, seems like a fair rule, yeah?

Attachments

• 'Friend's Place'.png
    'Friend's Place'.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 97
My name is Xxx (name removed as per request) , never had any reason to use an alias, like you... Yohanes. Proud American and happy to expose scammers like you Yohanes (nesthefloatingold) and Arfax13. Now if you ever travel to America, come say these same words to me in person! Have a nice day, 'Bro'!
Thank you I really love America from culture and everything there but maybe in the future I will go there, maybe we can meet to drink a cup of coffee and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Back