• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ArFax13 - SNR MTF TL - Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I sure did, notice the dates on your screenshot. Just as I was signing up with your comrade (Arfax13) in early May 2022, I was 'digging' and wanted to find out more about MTF and found a Trader from your neck of the woods (Indonesia). That trader had an interesting post here on FF back in 2014 (you were probably in grade school at that time) - forexfactory.com/thread/504792-channels-mtf-snr-trendline-break-pivot-fibs-divergence. I did originally inquire about classes at your 'friend's place' on April 23, 2022, as you can see by your own screenshot, we had a cordial exchange. I did then reach out to see if your 'friend' knew anything about the FF post and Trader, sure did! So, he did not respond as people in th SNR MTF TL world are apt to do, especially with Americans. Now, exactly what's the problem you are having?

How many names (layers) do you want to drag into this Yahones? Afterall, you all are supposed to be a Secret Society and here you are on a very public forum exposing yourselves... voluntarily. Also, I think you should stick to your rules of names and faces anytime you reveal another name, seems like a fair rule, yeah?
I'm an honest person so I'm not afraid to say everything

Even If you have any problem
if I help I will help except for trading because I am already off the trading world

Thank you I really love America from culture and everything there but maybe in the future I will go there, maybe we can meet to drink a cup of coffee and others
Yohanes, the thing about America is when you advertise a product (SNR MTF TL Training) and people trust by paying for that product. The obligation is then on you as a promoter of said product to deliver what you advertise/promote 100%... not 25% as pertains to my case. Sure, I will be glad to meet with you in person and discuss that type of business acumen, so long as you buy, afterall you and Arfax13 have my $570 and I am flat broke! For now, I would settle for the full SNR MTF TL training that I paid full price, as seen in you and your partner (Arfax13) promotions (Sylabus) actually being delivered in an efficient manner. It is actually very straightforward, no code language, no double speak and inconsistencies. In doing so, neither of us would have to continue take time out of our day going back and forth, the facts are here for everyone to see. Let's move forward by your side doing something everyone here could be witness to... deliver what you promote and what I fully paid for, an easy fix!

I'm an honest person so I'm not afraid to say everything

Even If you have any problem
if I help I will help except for trading because I am already off the trading world
"off the trading world"... interesting comment. As we speak you are providing Trading classes in your '666' class, remember? So it seems your feet are still planted in the "trading world"! Otherwise, the 6 students currently studying with you might begin to wonder if what you say and do are incompatible? It's not cool to deny to others what you demand for yourself

Attachments

• '666' Trading World Class.jpg
    '666' Trading World Class.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
Hello, I on behalf of Arfax do not agree with the statement raised. This is because I am also a student of arfax teacher and all the trading knowledge given and taught is true. So to anyone who reads about this please do not believe the false statements given. We all know this trading knowledge is not purely technical, it also involves good financial care. From my observations, the student who issued this statement may have gambled and suffered huge losses for not taking care of finances when trading properly.
Nuttt, wrong assumption and speculation on your part. Actually, I haven't placed any trades based on Arfax13. Who would with just 25% of the promised training being provided? I was a good student and actually following the training protocol laid out by Arfax13 in our initial (and only) video Session on May 8th. Nope, I am still stuck here in the very early "stage", according to my meticulous notes, I still have other trainings (never provided). After those promised trainings (Stages), I was then to start with 'Demo' trading. After that, I am to show Arfax13 I know what I am doing with a "presentation"! That will be hard to do that with no further shared video (training) sessions provided. Then, I was to forward test, Demo... and eventual Real Trading. So, even if I were trading, as you suggest, or suffering "huge losses for not taking care of finances"? Yeah, I have been at this since 2013, where were you back then? So, I understand Risk Management, Trade Management and Account Management quite well, Thank You! The only "huge losses" I have been witness to are in regards to Arfax13 and the $570 I unfortunately entrusted to him. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Bro! By the way, 'Nuttt', according to Yahones (nesthefloatingold), anyone entering into this domain should provide their real name and a photo. For real, check it out... "In fact, everyone should be wary of you who don't dare to use real name, let alone show your face" - Yahones - I will await you providing that documentation, but, I am not holding my breath!

addendum... I just this morning received a warning from FB and a failed attempt to login to my FB account. I am not pointing the finger at any particular individual here, but, I am documenting this as the timing coincides with my having provided my name/photo as suggested by Yahones. Know this... FB security has been notified and any future meddling with my name will be fully investigated and prosecuted fully! I crap you negative... Malaysian Moron Mafia (MMM), you are nothing but empty suits and unmitigated fashion victims!

Attachments

• Empty Suits full of bluster.png
    Empty Suits full of bluster.png
    552.6 KB · Views: 107
  • FB (Nefarious) Login Attempt.png
    FB (Nefarious) Login Attempt.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 102
  • FB Security Team Notified.png
    FB Security Team Notified.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 99
Nonsense,after first session you tell me and jessen everything its okay,but after you have problems with your life,you tell me scammer,that’s really ****,and one more thing why you delete chat on telegram and block me?so????
Hey, the man of the hour... Arfax13, or is this actually your spokesperson... JeSSen? Sorry, I would have responded sooner. But, this very informative response from you got buried among all your Secret Scoiety buddies trying to dog pile on in here. As for your inquiries... why don't you go back to the start and read the entire thread. Of course, If you had a conscience that wouldn't be necessary! Go ahead and post my 'colorful' exchanges with you (assuming this is the actual Arfax13?). You guys can dish out the psych ops, speak in code and make your students jump through your insane hoops, feel as though the obligation is on them to perform, or no dice! Remember, you told me Yahones was moving to Malaysia to become part of The Founders Group? Or, the time you spoke of Diera as if she was an ex of yours? All the talk of how trading is only about the "journey", not the money! Followed by talk of sports cars, houses, businesses, etc... Laughable tactics, Man! Nope, that is not the way business transactions are supposed to work, Bro. The honus is on you to provide the service you advertised and were paid fully (YOUR) asking price. Of course, that is when the training is held back, delivered vaguely, or said it was completely delivered ("everything") so early on in the quite incomplete process. As for being blocked, sure, why would I want anything to do with the likes of you? Get the hell off my spread!

Attachments

• Arfax Psycho Babble - Part 1.png
    Arfax Psycho Babble - Part 1.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 134
To all involved here... I have requested that the post be taken down. I do this as a one time act and struggled to reach that decision. However, if there is even a slight hint of any tinkering with my name, or any online, or personal meddling, I will see to it that what took place here is just a drop in the bucket! The BOTTOMLINE here... you have 100% of my money and I have 25% of the promised training! Nowhere in the Sylabus was there a mention of having to subject myself to psych ops, brainwash, Diera stories and scavenger hunts, cryptic "Trust No One" links being sent, or the sick display of Vladimir Putin memes and a defense of that scumbag! The thing is, you are all obviously young. As a result, you lack the seasoned wisdom necessary to recognize the current mistakes you are making. As we speak, any small voice (Conscience) you might be hearing, is nothing more than a slight whisper. Trust me when I tell you that down the road a ways that same whisper will be heard as an ever present, deafening bullhorn, blasting your eardrums all day and night! There are three sides to this story, yours, mine and the Almighty's.

You told and suggested to me that I should 'Trust No One'. Again, this shows an shortsightedness which only can be seen in one's youth. Live long enough and you will find that to adhere to such a narrow worldview will eventually cause you to not be able to even trust yourself. Before I wrap this up, I do want to apologize to Shallom (ttime). Unfortunately, his name was drug into this and I said some unkindly things about his attire. That was very 'shortsighted' on my own part and I am sorry for that! I still think he is a damn good Drummer! To wrap this up, once and for all... the Almighty will not judge you by the size of your wallet. Rather, we will be judged by the content of our character and the way we treated others on this earthly proving ground. The pips, the houses, the sports cars, businesses. they get left behind for others to squabble over. What we bring with us in our eternal U Hauls is something far more substantial than that which turns to rust. For that reason, I do choose to trust and I do choose to be a man of integrity who speaks against the likes of Putin and his earthly atrocities. I also TRUST the Almighty to continue to guide my footsteps, especially as regards the case which has been presented and debated here. I would encourage you to find a way to being more honest to your own inner voice, even if it is currently only whispering. Also, I would never tell anyone to Trust No One as that will build a prison around your soul. Rather I would leave you with this to ponder... Cheaters Never Prosper!

FPA Forums Team Note: Removal of Scam Alerts threads isn't an option. If the dispute can be resolved, then the thread can be marked as resolved and moved to Resolved issues.

Back