Argo.trade ( finq.com ) Lead Capital Corporation, Scammed me for USD 15000

Dear Admins, all proves are available now, even company's contradiction in the statement proves company as scam, company manager called and did everything on his own, added bonus, transferred the funds and mentioned clearly they cannot add funds to MT4 account and thus adding bonus on his own to cosmos, and after internal transfer the amount of USD 2000 was there in account so proves company is scamming, thus requesting for declaring them scam or ask them to pay the amount of profit I have earned.

Dear Admin,
The statement shared by the company and the claim they made both are making no-sense, firsly there was no withdrawal, there was internal transfer which was done by their own manager, secondly he clearly mentioned on call that company cannot add bonus to MT4 account so he is adding bonus to their own made platform, and no terms and conditions were shared and neither got any acknowledgement or signed by me, thirdly as the company comment mentioned that I made a withdrawal, infact that was internal transfer and that within their company and was did my company's manager proves that company is just making excuses to take away the profit, whereas if you check the statement even after the internal transfer there was my money left not their bonus, which proves I used my money to earn profit not their not or credit whatever they call that thing, and provided all the proves, I believe admins are requested to intervene, either they should be declared scam or must pay the amount of profit which is USD 7381.

Further to this, admin please check the deposit was made on 9 Mar 2022, and company didn't realize they made an error until the day I made profit and finally company realizing on 29 Mar 2022, that really sound company just made a reason so they can take away my money.
I am requesting Admins to please declare this company as scam, and put a notice on their review page so people get to know this scam company Lead Capital Corporation ( Finq.com and Argotrade.com and Argo.Trade)

Dear Admins,
Silence from company confirms that they were not only scamming me but was trying to mislead everyone on the forum, thus requesting for action, kindly declare them scam.

Hello Admins,
May I have an action to declare this company as scam, as they have not appeared and tried to mislead everyone here

This is disappointing, I am not getting response from Admin, I am requesting based on all the proofs to declare this company as scam please

Your review was left for FINQ. Since your account was with Argo, I moved the review.

Did you read the current rules on what it takes to declare a company to be a scam? It requires multiple cases to qualify before holding a vote, not multiple demands from one person.

Your dispute is a bonus dispute, per this thread...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/traders-court-faq-other-questions.13636/

Bonuses are at a broker's discretion. A broker declining to award a bonus or cancelling a bonus is almost always within the terms of that bonus. Since bonuses are voluntary on both sides, the FPA will generally not get involved in this sort of dispute.

The FPA does 3 things that other review sites don't do. First the FPA has occasionally conducted votes on labeling extremely bad companies as scams. Second, the FPA adds weight to reviews tied to qualified cases. This reduces the ratings of companies that have multiple unresolved issues with traders faster than a simple averaging of review scores. Third, the FPA has helped MANY traders reach resolutions on their issues with companies.

Over the last few years, I've spent far too much time explaining in the forums, reviews, and by email that demanding a scam label based on a single case won't result in an instant scam finding. About half the cases with these kinds of "Declare them to be scam now!" complaints aren't even qualified because they are about issues that are too old, non-forex trading instruments, bonus disputes, or IB disputes. I then usually have to explain that this is not some special treatment awarded only to advertisers. The rule apply equally to ALL companies without regard to their status as advertisers.

The result is that I and my team have had less time to make sure review weighting on qualified cases is appropriately adjusted. That helps bad companies. My team and I also have had less time to help try to get cases resolved, which costs traders money.

Because of all of this, last week, I put forward a motion to the Scam Investigations Committee to end scam votes for all but the most egregious cases of ongoing fraud backed by indisputable evidence. Instead, the FPA will dedicate more resources towards helping get cases resolved and to adjusting weighting on reviews tied to qualified complaints. People will have to get used to reading reviews and looking at ratings instead of taking the presence or absence of the word "SCAM" as the only way to determine if a company is good or not.

The motion passed. My main task this week will be to overhaul the whole set of Traders Court instructions and FAQs.

Dear Sir,
I would like to make this clear that my dispute is not about bonus, but about the profit that I made for USD 7381 which company is not paying and even they accepted this on their comments in this post.

Guys PLEASE DO NOT invest your money with them i lost 5000§ they're a total scammer they will let you trade against the market in order for them to win their trades and I have proof and screenshots of literally everything! They will let you make profits at the beginning after few winning positions they will give you evidence that you should buy now so for example, you have to open a BUY position but for a fact and 90% of the market are hiding towards the SELL position they're great at sweet talk they can make you easily trusting them buy tempting you with a 100% bonus in order to trade with good profit in return their strategy is ( THEY WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR TRADE) and yeah JUST WATCH THEM THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY COULD FOR YOU TO ADD MORE FUNDS they will always ask you to do this.

And they will ask you to open so many trades that against the trending line and then your margin level will go low and as always add more funds I ENDED UP LOSING 5000$ and the funny part after me losing that money they told me to add more funds to make things write LOL! And once you lose your trade they're getting their profit! Please do not trade with them Im telling you guys!

My account manger name is Maithili Parmar

Guys PLEASE DO NOT invest your money with them i lost 5000§ they're a total scammer they will let you trade against the market in order for them to win their trades and I have proof and screenshots of literally everything! They will let you make profits at the beginning after few winning positions they will give you evidence that you should buy now so for example, you have to open a BUY position but for a fact and 90% of the market are hiding towards the SELL position they're great at sweet talk they can make you easily trusting them buy tempting you with a 100% bonus in order to trade with good profit in return their strategy is ( THEY WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR TRADE) and yeah JUST WATCH THEM THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY COULD FOR YOU TO ADD MORE FUNDS they will always ask you to do this.

And they will ask you to open so many trades that against the trending line and then your margin level will go low and as always add more funds I ENDED UP LOSING 5000$ and the funny part after me losing that money they told me to add more funds to make things write LOL! And once you lose your trade they're getting their profit! Please do not trade with them Im telling you guys!

My account manger name is Maithili Parmar
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back