Argo.trade ( finq.com ) Lead Capital Corporation, Scammed me for USD 15000

Here is another email, company isnt responding on emails from last 9 days, admins are requesting to declare this company as scam.
Official invitation is also received by company but is not responding to it too.

Attachments

• Gmail - Re_ Complaint against Leadcapital Corp Ltd (_LCC_), are authorised and regulated by th...pdf
    400.8 KB · Views: 8
May I request admins to start the voting on the case and get the company declared as scam, please, its more than enough and company hasnt appeared

Hi. Client clearly abused the bonus policy of the Company. Deposited funds, quickly withdraw half of them to another account before receiving his bonus (thus avoiding the automatic removal of his bonus as per the Bonus policy) and continued to trade using mostly the bonus. The policy clearly states bonuses are removed in case of withdrawal and also that you must use your own equity to trade. Furthermore the client did it in co-ordination with two other accounts, one of which introduced him. We also note the following, his deposit was fully returned with no charges or fees taken for neither the deposit nor the Withdrawal. He did not request his statement, which we of course would have provided. Statement and bonus policy attached. Thank you

Attachments

• Account Statement .pdf
    160.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ArgoTrade_Bonus-Policy.pdf
    164.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi. Client clearly abused the bonus policy of the Company. Deposited funds, quickly withdraw half of them to another account before receiving his bonus (thus avoiding the automatic removal of his bonus as per the Bonus policy) and continued to trade using mostly the bonus. The policy clearly states bonuses are removed in case of withdrawal and also that you must use your own equity to trade. Furthermore the client did it in co-ordination with two other accounts, one of which introduced him. We also note the following, his deposit was fully returned with no charges or fees taken for neither the deposit nor the Withdrawal. He did not request his statement, which we of course would have provided. Statement and bonus policy attached. Thank you
Provide the evidence of abuse, and i never withdraw the money, company sent the money without even withdrawal request, neither I got the bonus, bonus was added after the positions and you are scamming here, admins are requested to ask the scam broker to provide the evidence of abuse else send me the profit.

Dear Admin,
with the statement that is provided, it is proven company has taken away my profits and thus requesting to declare them scam as they have no evidence, neither I requested the withdrawal company is scamming and requesting admins to take all possible actions against the company.

And from the statement one can easily see, all positions are closed at different intervals and prices, does that is evidence that no hedging which company is trying to prove, thus requesting to take action against this scam broker.

And from the statement one can easily see, all positions are closed at different intervals and prices, does that is evidence that no hedging which company is trying to prove, thus requesting to take action against this scam broker.
As I explained, nothing to do with hedging. You withdraw from your account before trading which made you ineligible for the bonus as per the terms and conditions. You then proceeded to trade with the bonus you were not entitled to. You abused the automated bonus system by depositing and immediately withdrawing before the bonus was applied thus avoiding the bonus removal due to the withdrawal. Thank you.

I never withdraw the funds, statement clearly shows your manager transferred the money from your platform to other account and even he added the bonus I never accepted any bonus and even if you deduct the amount that was transferred there was the amount of USD 2000 which I used to trade and never lost a single dollar, so your claim that I used your bonus is totally wrong, your bonus was ever used and hence my profit is 100% valid and your statement is totally false which is proved from the statement you have posted and dont try to delete it now as I have already downloaded and now attaching this here so everyone can see that there was amount of 2000 even if there was internal transfer, thus the profit amount stands 100% true and company has to pay the amount of USD 7381.

Attachments

• Account Statement .pdf
    160.2 KB · Views: 2
And you manager clearly mentioned on call that, company cannot add bonus to MT4 account so total bonus is added to cosmos by himself, and you need to check your recorded calls, before accusing me for abusing your system, your manager and you are scamming, and I requests admins to intervene and ask company to provide all the proves, statement is clear evidence that I had amount in the account which I used to make profit.

Back