Armadamarkets SCAM - execution issues

You have publicly lied here that some orders were closed with "zero slippage ", but in reality all orders were closed with slippage due to volatile market move. You have also lied here that we do not respond to your emails. You have also tried to mislead everybody here about what the moderator has said in his post. You have also blackmailed us by threatening to spread information about us in public forums unless we refund your losses.
Andrew, it seems to me that you really want it to be so, but I already posted my explanations on this matter and please read them now if you didn't.

1. First of all, I provided all the data along with my words and it was clear that slippage never exceeded even one pip, I called it ZERO SLIPPAGE, because 0.x pip slippage in a volatile market with 50 pips trading range as you say is not a slippage for me at all. Do you expect from me to dig into tenths of pips when talking about trade execution during news time?
2. Yes I said that you didn't answer to email we sent. safrty said to me he sent an email to you but by mistake he sent an email to support@admiralmarkets.com and when he verified that there was a spell error in address field, I apologized here publicly.
3. It's also true, I was sure Pharaoh was refering to my request that you should provide execution reports on previous errors as a part of your policy.
4. I said I'll spread information about THIS ERROR, not about you and I'll spread them along with proofs I have: so that everyone knows what happens untill you fix it by refunding the losses. And I didn't say untill you refund my losses but UNTILL YOU REFUND SAFRTY'S LOSSES.

Please, make sure you're quoting me precisely.
I think, I made it clear enough now and if you have any questions on this matter, you are free to ask.
Your statements are unacceptable.

New email from SUCDEN:
In answer to your question, the SMART Platform is a standalone platform and the price feed is driven by different providers to that of other platforms. As an aside the charts provided on SMART are only ‘indicative’; chart and trading modules use different servers and the trading server updates more frequently.

That's a major "as an aside", which pretty much means that the charts are useless in terms of proving what the real price feed was. :(

Dear everybody, as you already know this thread was opened because an account in Armadamarkets wiped out.
I am a holder of Account #2088532598 in Armadamarkets which has been wiped out. When I first decided to put my money in this, Tobeone explained that everything could happen on Forex and even some technical issues happened frequently with Armadamarkets they refunded him twice and he hoped that Armada will continue to refund as promised.
. By the way this is a good mean from Armada because by refunding little amounts of money 1 or 2 times it lets to gain credibility among clients and when similar problem repeats and amount of money increases, then it refuses to pay. Pharaoh also took a notice of this but said that this is a normal event and a brokerage should solve problems separately. Yes, I’ll give you back 10-30 EUROs but when it rises up to $4000 , say bye to your money. It’s a good and well-established tool. How many people were used this way? People who didn’t reach their voices to us. Who became victim and never found the justice – I’ll join them too. Everything we provided as proofs were denied and the biggest proof what we couldn’t get is institutional historical price data which is hidden by SUCDEN and Armada. By the ways even SUCDEN changed its words after its first email and started to speak “Armada’s language”. Why not? Why spoil the relationship with Armada (which can earn you money) for one dissatisfied client? I have nothing to hide from you. I am clean. What information you requested, I gave to you. Armada and SUCDEN hide this diligently. Why? Because there’s no force including this forum which will make them publish data and say: “ there are proofs, punish me”. I was wondering if someone loses a billion, still this historical price data will be covered? Even then nobody will request this information ? And only the market will be guilty?
George killed Nick and hid the knife. Jurors said, know what? The knife which was hidden by George doesn’t exist. It has no meaning that George and Nick were fighting during several days, last time drunk George visited Nick’s home and George took him somewhere. After that no one saw Nick. Where is the knife? George hid the knife and main proof is missing. Then George is innocent. Doesn’t matter what happened in the past. What Armada did and why all this happened. In one minute they took 4000 USD and now they blame the market when they understand that the money became refundable by them. I believe one thing: they made a mistake, similar mistake that was in the past and in the past it was refunded 3 times, now the sum is bigger and they refuse to refund because of that.

In the head of the river it was raining a lot. And your house which was located below on the bank of the river was damaged. You have results of what happened before you, but not enough to make a decision. You’re searching the rain hidden by Nature itself. I do not want to have doubts about this forum’s justice despite Armada has advertisements on this forum (which creates already a conflict of interests)1477888_605024079567768_1277924114_n.jpg – fact is that It’s now 2 months that we try to show you what happened I do not have any more nerves. A thief which commits a crime is a thief and will always steal. I hope whenever Armada (its LP-s) will repeat this and all moral responsibility will be onto you. You justified Armada. I’m done. I could not prove my truth. Congratulations, Armada. Hopefully you’ll be punished.
P.S. I’m not going to post here anymore. I know, Armadamarkets will comment that all is lie (They do this well, 100% of forum participants will believe you if you repeat on every word that it’s a lie)

an account in Armadamarkets wiped out.....In one minute they took 4000 USD

Tobeone did !
Even if there was a 7 pips mark-up, you account was wiped out by an insane money management and an inexperienced trader.Period.
It is pitiful to want to get back some crumbs after the disaster, don't play the game if you don't know the rules.

Last edited:
Back