Armadamarkets SCAM - Regular execution issues, account wiped out

We have provided the client execution reports from our LP-s.

Armada uses services of Swiss technology provider primeXM. None of the brokers using primeXM's services do not have VDP-s or any other similar plugins installed simply because of the reason that it is not allowed by primeXM. This creates an extra layer of trust for our clients and is one of the reasons why we have and some other primeXM's clients have a large proportion of professional traders.

The orders in question were initiated and executed during the overnight economic news release. Armada nor any other broker cannot control the liquidity, volatility, slippage dynamics or other market conditions during economic news releases or other events. Especially during the Asian session.

Services of primeXM (FIX engine, bridge, liquidity aggregator etc) are used by a great number of brokers, macro and currency funds and corporates around the world. Therefore we disagree with your opinion that we and all these other firms have instable, illogical intrastructure and setups as all of us use the same configurations (xCore) that have been tested and worked out by primeXM.

It is common knowledge among traders that market depth is often scarce or non-existent during economic news releases and pointed it our yourself in your last phrase. So clearly you understand the liquidity situation during the news. I believe every broker tries to find the best possible liquidity for all types of market conditions. However, it is logical that LP-s (even the largest ones) do not want to expose themselves to unmanageable risks during economic news releases. Therefore anybody trading only specifically the news should be extra cautious.

Thank you very much for your answer, dear Armadamarkets representative.
The good news is, sincerely, we understand each other very well and I'm glad, it's so.
I think, everything's simple enough and very important: if a technology you are using and your liquidity providers are connected to you by, is so stable, logical, high quality and so well tested that it virtually excludes any instable, illogical order execution and nothing can be made wrong or if it can, you have not to be responsible of anything as an independent entity except the services only you provide,
What did you refund me two times on my GBPUSD and USDJPY trades (10+ times less money), saying:
Our investigation shows that stop-loss was caused on Classic account by one of our LP-s. As the problem was from our side, we have refunded the loss.
And the most important one:
let us always know if you notice something irregular.
How could I notice something irregular if it's not possible?
It may not be possible but what I noticed on BETA account and described here is also the same thing that happened on GBPUSD trade.
I trusted what you said: that something irregular could happen with your LP's but you'll refund so I felt more protected, I trusted you more
and I brought more clients to you, I deposited more money, your promise made the whole difference.
I kindly ask you, please, refund one trade (Order: 15414985) on BETA account because I believe it's very fair as proposition.
And, please, do it right now because it's going to cost more.

Newa trading might be risky due to high volatility and issues can be related to execution. Most of your claim is based on a hunch, therefore, try to base your case.

I suggest you enter your trading reports, go over the problematic trades and compare the quotes with other sources (charts/tick report provided by external feed provider or even other company) then your hunch might be supported by a proofs

I suggest you enter your trading reports, go over the problematic trades and compare the quotes with other sources (charts/tick report provided by external feed provider or even other company)

Naturally, I think, details could be verified and doublechecked versus enough independent data & let's take this exemple:
As you know, initially Armadamarkets provided LMAX ASK and BID charts to show that
orders did not fill outside Highs and Lows (except "slight" differences up to 1 pip).
When I analyzed tick by tick data deeper, "slight" differences grew up.
Armadamarkets posted that LMAX is not their only Liquidity Provider.
I have a Dukascopy Jforex AUDUSD SWFX ASK showing clearly how close worldwide FX prices were to LMAX: SWFX Dukascopy ASK.jpg
there's Armadamarkets' EXCHANGE account's BID vs LMAX BID: Armadamarkets EXCHANGE BID AUDUSD.jpg and audusd tick chart BID LMAX.jpg, BETA account: Armadamarkets AUDUSD SELLSTOP.jpg
Entity, responsible of BETA account's orders execution including
SELLSTOP #15414985, in my opinion, did it outside avaiable market prices for other accounts inside and outside armadamarkets to reduce it's own risks:
However, it is logical that LP-s (even the largest ones) do not want to expose themselves to unmanageable risks during economic news releases.
Of course & this is what I experienced frequently on GBPUSD pair, price was going up and my order filled in the air, MT4's BID price never reached the "Position", at the end of the "rally" there was a remaining difference of 10+ pips between the High of The Day and order's fill price, once Armada refunded and promised to refund I continued to trade but it became so frequent that finally I decided to stop (GBPUSD + USDJPY).

My point is - GBPUSD trade you refunded & promised to refund if "I'll notice it in future", is same as SELLSTOP #15414985 in absolutely every aspect.
Please, explain me why it was not same irregularity, on email, if it's necessary, thank you.

Look at Dukascopy ASK chart, there's a CORRECTION after initial spike followed by 20+ SECONDS of SLOW TRADING ACTIVITIES before price reaches High of The Day.
Order was deliberately FILLED by SOMEONE at low of the given period and stopped out above the high of the day during the initial spike. There's SAME thing on LMAX ASK: a CORRECTION followed by SLOW trading activities before price reached HOD (High of the day). At least LMAX offered up to 1 minute of trading activities for BETA's SL to trigger below HOD.
AND as SL triggered BEFORE these trading activities during the initial spike - 0.9478 WAS ABSOLUTELY UNAVAIABLE. SAME THING happened on GBPUSD in the past as I said and Armadamarkets refunded it because irregularity was as clear as now, but now damage is much more in terms of money and Armadamarkets generalizes things avoiding any responsibility at all whatsoever and whenever.

Last edited:
1. We have a large number of LP-s which are listed on our website. Dukascopy is not our LP and your trades were not executed at LMAX.
2. We have already supplied you the execution report from our LP.
3. Your strategy was specifically a news trading strategy and the positions were opened during the Asian session when major economic news were released.
4. The positions were opened and closed at the same second at the peak of the volatility that was triggered by the news release at 00:30 GMT.
5. Armada nor any other broker cannot control the liquidity, volatility, slippage dynamics or other market conditions during economic news releases or other events. Especially during the Asian session.
6. Please make sure you understand that news trading very often involves slippage and there are no limits or guarantees about maximum slippage.

1. We have a large number of LP-s which are listed on our website. Dukascopy is not our LP and your trades were not executed at LMAX.
Exactly, market prices worldwide were unavaiable, in SWFX, in USA, interbank we can verify anywhere... This particular Liquidity provider sold us AUD at a very expensive unavaiable price and and bought it very cheaply, profiting from self-created "arbitrage" opportunity and that's what you refunded on GBPUSD. Important notice, for this to work, LP had to buy and sell to us AUD before it reached HOD. I was also trading news with GBPUSD so it includes such possible reasons for a refund.

2. We have already supplied you the execution report from our LP.
I believe this report likely is true and I can't understand why you're reffering to it so frequently. I posted it below for an important reason: it shows seconds and milliseconds of trade execution.
3. Your strategy was specifically a news trading strategy and the positions were opened during the Asian session when major economic news were released.
I was opening GBPUSD and USDJPY trades with this same news trading strategy during London and NY sessions, I had execution issues almost every 2-3 times especially on GBPUSD.

4. The positions were opened and closed at the same second at the peak of the volatility that was triggered by the news release at 00:30 GMT.
Almost correct, to be more precise: it's 00:30:04:646 and 00:30:04:539 one for BUYSTOP and second for SELLSTOP's SL: market snapshot 1.png and audusd snapshot 2.png. Everyone in the world, even most of your accounts (you can verify everywhere) were trading BELOW of HOD at this time. This particular liquidity provider BOUGHT AUD on market prices and SOLD to BETA account at price where a lot of sell orders were located (HOD).

5. Armada nor any other broker cannot control the liquidity, volatility, slippage dynamics or other market conditions during economic news releases or other events. Especially during the Asian session.
Am I talking about that or arguing against?

Last edited:
Traders and investors, please, take in consideration that whatever happens on the market, your trades in Armadamarkets can be executed at any worse UNAVAIABLE price in the whole world and you take the whole responsibility about. Please, remember, news spike could always trigger your SL's even if you are a technical trader if you don't close positions before releases. They could be filled illogically and you're the sole responsible. LP's want to make profit on market too and this is basically what Armadamarkets is saying. You have to make LP's richer directly from your account and you take the whole responsibility in advance.

I have understood you, I know that LP is primary responsible on his cheating and you are the mediator, this is why
every trader would like to trade with a broker which is honest with his client. Which does what he says. This is what is expected from a company of integrity and values.
And I thought that you are a honest and trustworthy, you always do what you say in any situation and accomplish your responsibilities with your clients.
I would like that every trader collaborates with a company which is honest. Honesty first and foremost!

So, please, do not control liquidity, volatility and slippage, repeat what you did on GBPUSD and USDJPY trades instead and refund what you refunded
because Slippage is when the best avaiable price on the market jumps over SL and when SL jumps at unavaiable prices you should refund it as an irregularity,
Thank you.

Last edited:
I suggest we should proceed to Traders' court for following reasons:
1. I can prove that Worldwide market prices were different from the prices where SELLSTOP order stopped out.
2. On five Armadamarkets' accounts I was trading on, there was NO or close to NO slippage on ALL orders, I can post data from these accounts too, I have owners' permissions, this means that market depth was enough when price touched orders' open prices to execute orders with ZERO slippage.
3. Market depth was enough to stop out all orders with ZERO slippage when price touched their SL's.
4. During the whole period of SELLSTOP fill - SELLSTOP stopout - BUYSTOP fill - BUYSTOP stopout Market depth was enough to execute them on 5 accounts at ZERO or close to ZERO slippage when on BETA all of them had huge slippages.
4. Not only there was a slippage on BETA's all orders, but SELLSTOP filled at a low and stopped out at high.
5. On many orders there was ZERO slippage when on BETA's one there was a 42 pips slippage.
6. It was clearly one particular LP's problem because In the whole world prices were different, prices were completely different on other Armadamarkets' accounts too.
7. Armadamarkets refunded client's financial damage two times caused by LP's problem and promised to always do so.
8. Most importantly, there was a WORLDWIDE CORRECTION after initial spike, before AUD reached HOD. It was physicaly impossible to fill orders at HOD during initial spike.
I think, I have all the possible proofs a trader could have, please, help me and give me an advice what to do next.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Back