• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Arteonrobot.com - yeah, really ?

Jimmy Carter

Recruit
Just as of this hour, an email is hitting the box to promote "Arteon" .
Here's the sales page: arteonrobot.com

Typically, it has pretty high drawdowns.
And some "act now" clock counter.
Of course! :eek:)

Can anyone shed a light on who's behind this thing?

Thanks

Just as of this hour, an email is hitting the box to promote "Arteon" .
Here's the sales page: arteonrobot.com

Typically, it has pretty high drawdowns.
And some "act now" clock counter.
Of course! :eek:)

Can anyone shed a light on who's behind this thing?

Thanks
Dont know about them much but here what I found about their website.

Name : Registration Private
Organization : Domains By Proxy, LLC
Address: domainsByProxy.com
Address:14455 N. Hayden Road
City:Scottsdale
State / Province:AZ
Postal Code:85260
Phone:+1.4806242599
Fax:+1.4806242598
Email:
stringImage

Thanks. So alas, it's on an incognito webserver.

I'm quite wary of what I see on these "real" account performance reports: quite large drawdowns, and only a high equity spike at the beginning and inbetween. But I cannot yet put my finger on it. Is anyone perhaps running this thing on an account (real account) and wish to share experience? I'd welcome that!

If drawdown is high than it cannot run in long duration. The best thing to be profitable in long run is low drawdown. So I will be watching results for six month before starting with them.

If high drawdown might still not included as good and profitable ea, in addition price of ea is too expensive, for me might will used for deposit than buying ea lol, but if anyone felt curious might will buying then trying to they can get lesson from these experience

I have really stopped hunting EAs now and really like to focus patiently on the trading strategy which i have developed and certainly this can be profitable on long run.

I have really stopped hunting EAs now and really like to focus patiently on the trading strategy which i have developed and certainly this can be profitable on long run.
One of the primary characteristics of a good trader is to develop a profitable trading strategy which can help them earn money on consistence basis. This way, obtaining financial freedom will be possible.

I am also still using manual trading so far, ever trying ea scalping but also still fail and making less trust to use ea that also possible causing loss, but might one advantage ea is more discipline than human which sometime emotion also the cause trader violating rules risk management

So if any EA has a draw down of 10% and profitability of about 5% a week then it is more than good to try. But if the draw down is more than 30% then we should be focusing on manual trading.

If there are some trader want to buy robot then they can share experience when trading with this robot, if look on site with price 149$ for me this still as expensive robot, rather than used to buy robot might I can use to make deposit and choose cent account to trade manually

Back