Arum capital, clone/fake platform run by Chinese scammers

M_SEN

Recruit
I have been a recent victim of a scam where I lost my entire savings and I am absolutely devastated. I met fraudster via Facebook where he quickly suggested to move our conversations to whats app. After building trust, he advised me to invest in cryptocurrency via Binance app then transfer this to a platform called Arum capital. I thought it was genuine firm and they had 24hour customer service. They made lot of excuse and lies to make me pay more money and demanded more money in order to withdraw my own funds. Later, I found out that I was victim of pig butchering scam. Has anyone been scammed by this platform?

I have been a recent victim of a scam where I lost my entire savings and I am absolutely devastated. I met fraudster via Facebook where he quickly suggested to move our conversations to whats app. After building trust, he advised me to invest in cryptocurrency via Binance app then transfer this to a platform called Arum capital. I thought it was genuine firm and they had 24hour customer service. They made lot of excuse and lies to make me pay more money and demanded more money in order to withdraw my own funds. Later, I found out that I was victim of pig butchering scam. Has anyone been scammed by this platform?
Sorry for your loss, can you provide a website please.

Arum Capital is a broker owned by Arumpro Capital Ltd, based in Cyprus. The company was established in 2017 and regulated by CySEC. There is only one legit domain this broker is allowed to use, arumcapital.eu. If you have been redirected to any other website, either it does not belong to Arum Capital, or the broker created a site for conducting frauds.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, can you provide a website please.

Arum Capital is a broker owned by Arumpro Capital Ltd, based in Cyprus. The company was established in 2017 and regulated by CySEC. There is only one legit domain this broker is allowed to use, arumcapital.eu. If you have been redirected to any other website, either it does not belong to Arum Capital, or the broker created a site for conducting frauds.

arum.vip/reg-en.aspx?t=1&c=25HG8L

My situation is very similar, making online researches and reading these stories are mentally depressing. Mine was a Asian-American man I matched on Tinder. the emotional manipulation as a single mum has been too much.

My situation is very similar, making online researches and reading these stories are mentally depressing. Mine was a Asian-American man I matched on Tinder. the emotional manipulation as a single mum has been too much.

Yes is very unfortunate that they pry for the most vulnerable people. Hope you are recovering mentally from this. Most of the times a lot of people just victim blame but never stood on the victim's shoes. Take care

are you victim of scam as well? I saw your message today. 5746556D-8DDE-4B8B-81BA-7401C3D6A535.jpeg

I'm similar with all of you guys. I match with Hong Kong girl on Lang Mate. and then she offering me using arumcapital.co. Then finally I got scam. be careful guys

I'm similar with all of you guys. I match with Hong Kong girl on Lang Mate. and then she offering me using arumcapital.co. Then finally I got scam. be careful guys
You must search on internet before you risk with your hard earned money.

Back