• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem As you can see, broker Tickmill caught 11USD of stop than the 5 USD that I set.

I am having an issue with a company

felipheatom2

Recruit
tickmill.png
xm.png

Blocked you without any specific email for terminating your account?
No, they blocked me in the chat, I can only deal with it by email now, but it's no use, they won't refund my money, I just want the rest back and leave this brokerage forever.

No, they blocked me in the chat, I can only deal with it by email now, but it's no use, they won't refund my money, I just want the rest back and leave this brokerage forever.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Alguns passos que você deve seguir para chamar a atenção deles para o seu problema,
Siga os passos sugeridos abaixo:
EI'm from Brazil, but this text is translated, now look what the attendant said to me on whatsapp

MCalled me rude and said " I hope it takes a while to drop your money, extremely arrogant and stupid.

The guy on the whatsapp print I sent him now is threatening me saying he's going to communicate with the legal authorities and everything else because I said I was going to expose them here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-155752_WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot_20230530-155752_WhatsApp.png
    699 KB · Views: 16
EI'm from Brazil, but this text is translated, now look what the attendant said to me on whatsapp

MCalled me rude and said " I hope it takes a while to drop your money, extremely arrogant and stupid.

The guy on the whatsapp print I sent him now is threatening me saying he's going to communicate with the legal authorities and everything else because I said I was going to expose them here.
If you are on the right part then you don't have to worry about anything :)

There is an old saying "Lay down with dogs, don't be surprised you get fleas". Why were you even trading with this company in the first place?

Did you study the business model of the company (how they make money from their client's activities) BEFORE you deposit with them? You enjoy suffering?

Back