• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem As you can see, broker Tickmill caught 11USD of stop than the 5 USD that I set.

I am having an issue with a company
If you are on the right part then you don't have to worry about anything :)
They don't want to deposit my money that I made a withdrawal I just saw that the withdrawal failed, for no apparent reason, the account manager also made me serious threats if I post these things

If you are on the right part then you don't have to worry about anything :)
He made me serious threats for posting these things here in this forum, I have all the prints of the conversations here, he said that he would take legal action against me.

There is an old saying "Lay down with dogs, don't be surprised you get fleas". Why were you even trading with this company in the first place?

Did you study the business model of the company (how they make money from their client's activities) BEFORE you deposit with them? You enjoy suffering?
I saw a trusted person speaking well on YouTube, but in the end, it wasn't quite like that, now that I see a lot of people complaining about the attendants who are arrogant.

He made me serious threats for posting these things here in this forum, I have all the prints of the conversations here, he said that he would take legal action against me.

This is terrible news. Suggest to message TickMill support with a link to this problem thread and invite them to explain all of their recent actions publicly. They may have had a good reason to do what they did.

So @tickmill-news @Tickmill can we get your side of the story please?

Back