ASCTrend System

RedRobin06

Private
I would just like to show you a good way to make money using the ASCTrend system for MetaTrader4 which I have obtained for free. I don't expect anything in return, except to see all traders succeed. This zip file includes the template, indicators and a set of rules, which are very strict.

Be sure to put the indicators in "...metatrader4\experts\indicators\ " folder
and put the template in "...metatrader4\templates\" folder.

I have tested this system for almost a year and made a lot of profit from it. As I said, it is free of charge, so it costs you nothing to check it out. Happy trading!

Here is the file:

Attachments

• ASCTrend.zip
    38 KB · Views: 871
Here is an example what the chart looks like:

Attachments

• ASCTrend_Chart.jpg
    ASCTrend_Chart.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 697
ASCTrend1 indicator.
This indicator colors the bars according the climate of the market: red color is bearish and blue is bullish.

ASCTrend2.
Small dots (by aqua and fuchsia color) which may be used for stop or to increase the profit to the trend direction.

ASCTrend1Sig: main indicator in the system showing the signals for buy or sell. If the signal is repeated it means re-enter signal and we may open additional order on the same direction.

NRTR Line.
Trend direction indicator. Besides, we may see more strong signals from ASCTrend1Signal indicator when the price is crossing one or two lines of NRTR Line indicator, or those lines are crossing each other, or those two lines is going on the same direction.

NRTR.
Small red and green dots. It may be used to move stop loss and to estimate the market conditions as well: bearish or bullish.

NRTR WATR.
An other indicator to estimate the market conditions and to move the stops.

NRTR Colorline_my.
Very good indicator to estimate the trading zones: yellow line is bearish and white line is bullish market condition.

If we see the signals from ASCTrend1Signal indicator we should confirm it by other indicators and filters of this system.

And there is other simple trading rules:
1. Do not trade if current bar is green color.
2. Do not trade if the indicators are in contradiction between each other.
3. Do not trade when we see buy and sell signals from ASCTrend1Signal which are almost opposite each other.
4. Do not trade when the current signal bar is changing the color.

Some people say that it is the best signal system in the world.

It is very famous system and it was developed in the interesting way: Russians recognized this system for MetaTrader some years ago and this western trading system was not very profitable (I am talking about MetaTrader only) but had as great potential so Russians wanted to create the same system to be Russian system only. But they failed. They had to continue the development and improvements of this western system. They did it. Finally we have most famous trading system for Metatrader which was developed, tested, evaluated and reviewed by all forex community in the world irrespective of the barriers and countries.

Again, this ASCTrend system is FREE OF CHARGE, so it costs you NOTHING to check it out.

My Trading Rules

01. Stop-loss = 30 pips.
02. Enter long if:
a. 5-EMA crosses above the 10-EMA.
b. RSI is above 50.
c. ASCTREND up-arrow signal and candle lighted up by ASCTREND.
d. Stochastics lines going up.
e. CCI line is pointing up and above 50%.
03. Enter short if:
a. 5-EMA crosses below the 10-EMA.
b. RSI is below 50.
c. ASCTREND down-arrow signal and candle lighted up by ASCTREND.
d. Stochastics lines going down.
e. CCI line is pointing down and below 50%.
04. Exit when 5-EMA crosses 10-EMA in the opposite direction of your trade, or when price bounces from the Bollinger Band, or when Stochastics lines converge.
05. Never enter a new trade without a signal, unless the candle is lit up with ASCTREND
06. If you wait for a signal, it’s okay to use 20% risk.
07. If you trade without a signal, make sure the candle is lit up with ASCTREND, and use only 5% risk.
08. Never trade without a stop-loss.
09. Trade only one-hour charts or higher.
10. No limit orders.
11. No trade calls from anyone, unless the trade call matches all the signals of ASCTREND.
12. Make sure your EMAs are applied to the CLOSE.
13. Never leave a trade unattended. Close the trade before you leave, unless your broker’s software has trailing stops, then set trailing stop 20 pips.
14. Set stochastic oscillator to 5, 3, 3, give it 3 levels – 80, 50, 20.
15. Set RSI to 14, give it 3 levels – 70, 50, 30.
16. Give CCI 3 levels - 100, 0, -100
17. Check Oanda News Orders Board on a regular basis.
18. Never set TAKE-PROFIT. Always close the trade when it's ready to close.
19. Incorporate both types of analyses - Fundamental and Technical.
20. Close the trade immediately if you see a signal for the opposite direction then trade in that direction.
21. Eliminate all EMOTION, GREED, HOPE and ASSUMPTION. The market will not make a special move for you.
22. Never trade against the trend. The trend is always your friend.
23. Never allow anyone access to your Forex account and change your password at least once a month. Do your own trades.
24. When you see an imminent signal coming and you want to take the call, have your order ready and keep your eyes on the chart so you can enter your order the second the signal appears.
25. No Expert Advisors. Do all your own trades manually. Expert Advisors sometimes trade on fake signals.
26. Never chase the price. Always allow the price to come back to you.
27. Never move a stop loss up or down while the trade is still negative. However, you may move the stop-loss to BE when your trade is at least +30.

Hi RedRobin06

Do you have a preference concerning which currency pairs, or is it where ever there is a signal.

Thanks

Berny

I study all pairs with the following currencies:

GBP
EUR
AUD
USD
JPY
CAD
CHF

When I see a pair that looks best for the most profit, I wait for a signal then go all in. If any pairs do not show all the signals according to my rules, I don't touch it. It doesn't matter what currency pair you want to trade, this system works on all charts. My preferred pair is the one that looks best for the most profit, buy or sell.

nice!

Hey Red,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing - your system looks great!

Have you made any changes to it since your last post?

better?

Hey ppl is it better to exit the trade when the stochastic starts to converge, or when it actually crosses over?

Thanks!

another question!

another one:

in your rules Red, when you say go with the trend does that mean trade in the direction of the FXOE - SHI channel? (as well as EMAs, stochastic, RSI, CCI)

ie is the FXOE - SHI important to consider?

thanks ppl

Any Updates to This ASCTrend?

I would just like to show you a good way to make money using the ASCTrend system for MetaTrader4 which I have obtained for free. I don't expect anything in return, except to see all traders succeed. This zip file includes the template, indicators and a set of rules, which are very strict.

Be sure to put the indicators in "...metatrader4\experts\indicators\ " folder
and put the template in "...metatrader4\templates\" folder.

I have tested this system for almost a year and made a lot of profit from it. As I said, it is free of charge, so it costs you nothing to check it out. Happy trading!

Here is the file:

Thank you for the detailed rules RedRobin. I was interested in 2 things

1. Have you made any changes to better assist in trading since the last time you posted?
2. What "RISK" level do you use for the ASCTrend?

I appreciate your help and reply. Good luck to all.

Back