ASIC broker from London?

Mazshura

Private
What do you really mean by that ? How can we know if you really can work with some London broker - it's you deal and your business honestly. Don't try to ask anybody here cause we don't know. Where are you located anyway ? Better than what ?

7Bulletin

Corporal
It's also out of my mind why people looking for some strange person located who knows where and then want some verifiable results for whatever their needs may even be. Can you please explain this all to me. I am kinda lost with everything you talking about here.

EthanWilson

Recruit
Can I trade with an ASIC broker from London? I hear they are better- any recommendations?
Normally people from London would check for FCA regulated broker. There is one drawback. They impose stringent restrictions on leverage. If you want more flexibility with leverage, then ASIC broker is better. That’s the reason I chose FP Markets.

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
not heard of them? maybe check the Broker review section
ASIC is not a broker name. ASIC is a regulatory bodies.
ASIC = Australian Securities and Investments Commission (independently in Australia)
FCA = Financial Conduct Authority (independently in UK)

I think someone already explained the primary drawback whick impose stringent restrictions on leverage.

georgequayle

Corporal
ASIC is not a broker name. ASIC is a regulatory bodies.
ASIC = Australian Securities and Investments Commission (independently in Australia)
FCA = Financial Conduct Authority (independently in UK)

I think someone already explained the primary drawback whick impose stringent restrictions on leverage.
ahh im sorry, heard of FCA not the Australian one