Ask To Moderator

West Trader

Private
can in this forum I provide education for free ... then give an example through the investor password and mql 5
for the moderator here, are things like that banned, ask for information, because I am new and hopefully what I have provided can help connoisseurs of this forum

The forum has areas that permit commercial postings. The ability to educate in non-commercial areas depends on how you define free. For example, these sort of items don't qualify...

Here is my super winning system. If you want to learn to trade like me, sign up using my IB link.

I see an opportunity to make 80 pips in the next 3 hours. Click here to get the info.

Now that I've shown you the first 2 steps towards trading success for free, Click here to sign up for the complete course.

On the other hand, if you really do just want to completely freely share and educate people about how you trade, that opens a lot more folders up to you. Before starting, you may want to check the review page for the broker you'll be sharing info from. If it's labelled as a scam, has major warnings on the page, or has a really low rating, that will discourage some people from following you.

You can PM me if you have any more questions. I don't always have time to answer quickly, but usually can get back to people in a few days.

Back