askobid - SCAM

kris33

Recruit
I have an account with askobid. The first time I tried to make a withdrawal, they were slow and there were a few minor hassles, but the withdrawal was made and everything was ok. This time I have repeatedly submitted my request and they don't even answer my e-mails. I have e-mailed every address for them that I can find with absolutely no response. Do NOT get an account with this bunch! They are a SCAM

I have an account with askobid. The first time I tried to make a withdrawal, they were slow and there were a few minor hassles, but the withdrawal was made and everything was ok. This time I have repeatedly submitted my request and they don't even answer my e-mails. I have e-mailed every address for them that I can find with absolutely no response. Do NOT get an account with this bunch! They are a SCAM

1- Tell them about this thread and invite them to take part in the discussion
2- Gather evidence (screenshots, emails...)
3- File a case

Good luck!

Dear Sir

Please note that should you be unable to solve any issues with the Customer Support the Compliance Team of the Company is at your disposal at all times. We shall be more than happy to assist you with your complaint.
However in order to do so we shall need your user name and account number in order to proceed. Please send us an email on compliance@ocmtrade.com and we shall revert to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Compliance

Back