Askobid stole deposit of 250$

Moliere

Recruit
It is my first post on your forum, so "Hello everyone" :)

I have opened an account to ask you for advice.

Some time ago I opened an account on Askobid company and deposited 250$. For some reason it was imposibble to make any transactions (there was some error). So I mailed support to get any information about that, but there was no response. Then, I decided to withdraw back my deposit. I was allowed by their system to order withdrawal, but after few days my balance of 250$ was credited back to my Askobid account. The situation repeated few times. I wrote to them many times but... absolutely no respond. :|

After that I forgot about the case, because I had a lot other things on my mind. I thought I will back to this in the future and somehow finally withdraw my money. But I was wrong, probably. Yesterday, when I tried to log in to my account, there was a message that my account doesn't exist. So now I can't even log in... And my 250$ is gone somewhere. Their livechat doesn't work, support don't answers mails, and I found it impossible to call them.

I would like to ask you, what can I do now? What are my options? I was advised to write to Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission where Askobid is licensed: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
Do you think it could help me? What else I can do in this situatuon?

Was the deposit by credit card? If so, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a charback would be appropriate.

You can also file a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Wow - going to askobid.com gives "The site www.askobid.com was removed."

I think a phone call to Cysec may be in order.

There's no harm in contact XForex and asking what's up with Askobid.

I've emailed the company and have instructions for clients. Anyone who is not in contact with Askobid should use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page. Make certain to mention Aksobid in your message to the FPA.

Back