AskoBid

lorbitz

Recruit
I beleive I have been scammed/ Opened a overseas acct with AskoBid
with usd1000.00/ I was to have a mt4 platform and 1 year of mentoring/
Use visa to send money / the salesperson ws BRIAN GREEN / AskoBid
claims they have not received the moneyThey did send me a demo acct.
Frank Larson

Contact the issuing bank of your Visa card. Explain that due to error or fraud, the money was not credited to you. Then request a chargeback.

Same here...

I went through the same drama. Turns out the PDF on their website describing bank details was outdated. Simply find a live chat agent to help you. Took me a while but eventually everything was sorted out and I have been trading with them for weeks now. I dont like their spreads though.

I went through the same drama. Turns out the PDF on their website describing bank details was outdated. Simply find a live chat agent to help you. Took me a while but eventually everything was sorted out and I have been trading with them for weeks now. I dont like their spreads though.

i have repeatedly been unable to get out of trades - it says various things like it is "Busy" consequently have lost several times .. and it has even gone past my stops and eventuall taken me out ... lost more than half my account, some of this due to this problem and really big spreads ...

Just signed up for service

I'm trying to be patience. I have already done my research on who to contact to file a complaint. I will notify my bank Monday if they don't respond to my email. After this I will probably leave the forex market alone due to not being about to find a honest broker.

Back