AssarV10 EA

Alain is not being fully truthful. Obviously. I have brought evidence that Alain decided to leave out for some reason. Obviously he has no understanding of forex else you would understand all of the training material we have provided to you.

There is a reason it's not trading and this has been explained to Alain many many times. Yet he still questions why it doesn't trade. Then shares The ASSARV10 Team software for free?

Sorry Alain but since you violated our terms, we will not be helping you with anything. good luck.

Alain is withholding the full truth from this review. He has not read any of the training material we provided him. Soon as he was delivered the software, he immediately started complaining the same day. He will not listen to any of our staff or read any of the educational material we have provided to him. Now he complains because he decided not to understand. It's like someone making coffee but has no idea how to make it. Doesn't read the manual and gets mad because he says it doesn't work. After he violated our terms he comes into the forexpeacearmy and tries to blast us online saying our robot doesn't trade.

Obviously it does and your choice to be ignorant is yours alone. We did not throw you a robot and give you absolutely no help at all. We have provided ENDLESS information about how our robot works before you even buy it. He knew exactly what he was buying and yet he paid anyway. Then he violated terms and gave our software away for free.

Alain is not being fully truthful. Obviously. I have brought evidence that Alain decided to leave out for some reason. Obviously he has no understanding of forex else you would understand all of the training material we have provided to you.

There is a reason it's not trading and this has been explained to Alain many many times. Yet he still questions why it doesn't trade. Then shares The ASSARV10 Team software for free?

Sorry Alain but since you violated our terms, we will not be helping you with anything. good luck.
Pls do not lie Misty !!! When have I not been truthful !!!! As I told you previously I am a full time technical trader with a certificate from one of the worlds top technical trader !!! Pls forward evidence that I have shared your software !!!! This is a lie as I know the value of software as i use to be in involved in an IT business. I fail to understand why you are avoiding to answer the questions and rather find fault with me. Why did you never accept my trading partners (who has 12 years experience with EA's) invitation to resolve this problem ??? Why don't you post your live account details showing that AssarV10 does trade. There is no evidence whatsover of this. If anyone has violated any trust it is clearly you !!! What happened to Josh ??? Why did he block me from Messenger after I told him that I think he is you !!! Clearly you are avoiding all these questions as you do not have answers. ForexPeaceArmy please do not be fooled by this SCAM !!!!

Sorry. we will not help you ever again since you decide to share our software and bash us online. And you will now be blacklisted in our email list.

Have a nice day

Misty pls stop insulting me on a public forum. I am not "ignorant" and thankfully do not need your EA or your money !!! This is your only reply when challenged. Everyone is either "ignorant" or "stupid" or "pathetic" You have not bothered to answer my questions and therefore have something to hide !!!

You can continue to threaten me but I am not stopping until the truth is exposed !!!! You still fail to answer my questions.
I will cooperate with ForexPeaceArmy to show the people that have bought your EA that this is a SCAM. Remember I also have all your emails where you change your story all the time.

Misty instead of being defensive I am inviting you on this public forum to show everyone that your EA does work !!!

By the way Alain,

Thank you for promoting our website on the peace army! This is a real step up.

assarofficial.com
The Most Intelligent Forex Robot on Earth!

We have Completely Redesigned ASSARV8 Forex Robot to Include a Wide Array of Security Measures and Detection Features to Keep Your Account Safe and Consistently Making Money.

Including:

Hidden Stop Loss

Hidden Take Profit

Hidden Lock in Profit

Hidden Classic Trailing Stop Loss

Hidden Jump Stop Loss

Trade Alerts

Forex News Scanner to Detect High Impact, Medium Impact, Low Impact News Data, Holidays and Public Speakers Detection for Avoiding The News and Holiday Slowdown!

assarofficial.com

18055983_1390065907725830_761760052023059811_o.png

FullSizeRender.jpg This is the "training material" which they claim i do not understand but they cannot tell me when and how often the EA trades ? Strange ....

Last edited:
Back