AssarV10 EA

These must be some of the worst EA scammers out there? And they think this negative publicity is going to help them?

They did exactly the same to me when I told them there are no trades and asked for my money back.

They delete comments and profiles on Facebook, block PM's on Messenger and as from today there are also not accepting comments to their online scam videos on Youtube. Dont trust these people!!!

We decided to update our myfxbook so the public can see exactly what is happening. We have dedicated a small account to start with. Check it out here:

myfxbook.com/members/allisonmagic/assar-elite-pro-forex-scalper/2250476 - MyFxBook says "The page you're looking for was either removed or doesn't exist."

Cheers!
The ASSARV10 Team
assarofficial.com

We decided to update our myfxbook so the public can see exactly what is happening. We have dedicated a small account to start with. Check it out here:

myfxbook.com/members/allisonmagic/assar-elite-pro-forex-scalper/2250476
Please, verify Trading Privileges, without that, this Track Record has no value at all since it could be manipulated.

I can tell you exactly what is happening looking at your results: looser trades eats winners. This is very bad and a sure losing strategy.

You should give back the money to all the purchasers since this EA isn't profitable in any way. If it was, you would provide propper results, but you can't.

i have done join to his group hangout, i tell this as human in the name of ALLAH
Assar admin really not good whats they say from his mouth
bad word from his mouth,, it mean psikology not good to
Hope FPA can beware from Assar official

thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail.png
    Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(1).png
    Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(1).png
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(2).png
    Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(2).png
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot-2018-7-12 Best Forex Robot 2018 Elite Forex Scalper V10 says .png
    Screenshot-2018-7-12 Best Forex Robot 2018 Elite Forex Scalper V10 says .png
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(3).png
    Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(3).png
    25 KB · Views: 1
Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail.png
Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(1).png
Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(2).png
Screenshot-2018-7-12 Best Forex Robot 2018 Elite Forex Scalper V10 says .png
Screenshot-2018-7-12 20-trade plan to $10K per month earnings - fxitgworld gmail com - Gmail(3).png

from group hangout chat, make it proff, he really bad word, much bad word too all client , include me,
beware FPA from this person and all team Assar #AssarScammer #AssarNotProfessional

How are we a scam? Prove your losses and prove that we are scamming people. How am i still running this business if people are losing money with my software? You have no proof at all. You're all foreign idiots who can't even speak english. The only word you know is scammer. Ignorant Racist slur removed

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA's membership is multinational. Your xenophobic, hateful, and racist comments have no place here.

Our website has been up for 2 years. How are we still making money if we are a scam?

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA knows of many scams which have been running for more than 2 years. We also see you've been removed from YouTube, MyFxBook, and more. We assume you must have also violated the rules of civilized behavior on those sites too.

Back