AssarV10 EA

Hi FXMaster. Unfortunately I have had no response to any of my emails from the "AssarV10 Team". Pls investigate further.

Hi FXMaster. Unfortunately I have had no response to any of my emails from the "AssarV10 Team". Pls investigate further.
Go ahead and share your story at their videos, pages and via retweet till you got attention from them.

Find the social media links below.
youtube.com/channel/UCUpqwpiDSSDHfY3CHVNOH1A
facebook.com/ASSARV10
plus.google.com/100317729431091204717
twitter.com/FOREXEAASSARV10

Thank you FX Master ! Just posted on their pages. Unfortunately I am not on twitter so did not post there. What is the next step ?
They simply do not care about any support !

Hi FX Master. I am not sure how to share the thread on this group. But have emailed them screen shots of my posts and they still ignore my emails.

Hi FX Master. I am not sure how to share the thread on this group. But have emailed them screen shots of my posts and they still ignore my emails.
Copy the link of the thread and share with them via email or any other communication way.

Copy the link of the thread and share with them via email or any other communication way.
Thank you. I took a screenshot and emailed them and now I have re-emailed them with the link of the thread. I will be surprised if we hear anything from them.

I bought the EA and I have had it trading. It will not open any trades on my VantageFX demo account, but it is trading live and on demo on IC Markets accounts and on a Pepperstone demo account. It does produce long runs of winning trades with occasional losers.The problem is that the losers are very large relative to the winning traders and the accounts have been drifting lower. However, on 30/31 May I had 44 consecutive winning trades and recovered some of the previous losses. I feel that it may be possible to optimize the settings and make a profit with ASSARV10. I do not like the fact that they recommend an unregulated broker, that is unacceptable to me.
Unfortunately I have had no trades, on Oanda, XM, Axitrader, Tickmill, FX Choice, Corespreads or Thinkforex. How is your trading going ?

View attachment 32216

Typical example of her rudeness.

She speaks about the most intellegent EA, but she calls her clients idiots and Pathetic. This happens after you ask her for help if the EA does not trade or why the EA are making losses. She took your money, but she treats you like this. In march 2017 she says that she knows nothing about programming in April she is a coder working with 5 programmers???? I think she does not know her own EA.
Why am I not surprised ? Misty and Josh have the same arrogance and are convinced they are the same person ! I am not sure how they can say they offer "lifetime support" if they are not interested in answering questions after receiving their money. The more I think about this, the more I am convinced this is a SCAM !

Back