• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AssuranceFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
AssuranceFX Managed Forex Accounts

We contacted the FPA regarding their special note as we had been expecting alot more participation considering we sent an e-mail to over 50 clients to come and provide feedback. Since they were suspicious about the volume of positive reviews (which are not shown) we provided them with the names and addresses of some of the clients who could have possibly posted the reviews (based on their location etc.) Rather than contact the clients and verify the posts they just concluded discriminantly that because the reviews were so positive that they must be fake. I would recommend that anyone looking at this website to do their due diligence about the FPA and why it might be in their best interest to keep other services' ratings low.
AssuranceFX Team
http://www.assurancefx.com

Your service is one of 1899 companies in the reviews. You, along with about 20 other managed accounts services, currently have a 5 star rating.

Your service has broken all current records for number and percentage of reviews that failed to pass moderation. Overall, 20-30% of all reviews don't make it. The reasons for this vary. In the case of your company, every failure to pass has been for only one reason. What's unique about your company is that your "clients" keep using a variety of services to conceal their true locations.

You got one review from Thailand, but denied having any clients there. The name on a review from the UK didn't even come close to matching the 2 different names that "client" used to leave reviews.

I'm using the reviews for your company to teach new review moderators how to spot fakes. It looks like you've hired an SEO company or PR company to improve your image and they are leaving these reviews. Whether this is being done under your personal orders or if they are just trying to be helpful remains to be seen.

Thanks for banning my other ID

The FPA banned my initial ID so I had to create another one (of course they can't tolerate anyone saying negative things about them).

FPA Admins: Let the readers of this phony website do their own due diligence. I'm sure they are smart enough to come to the realization who is running the real scam... the matter is very simple, why do you continue to defend the actions of fraud artists and wrongfully accuse honest reputable businesses? When we asked for your BUSINESS address why did you give us the address of a mailbox rental service? I find it interesting that you got very defensive when we started asking about your business and it's affiliations with people who were affiliated with fraudulent activities. People are smart enough to do their own research.

Again, I don't wish anything bad upon anyone because I'm sure in the end God is going to give everyone what they deserve.

Best of luck to you,
AssuranceFX Team

P.S. I advise anyone reading the reviews on this website to use extreme caution.
P.P.S. Apparently because I called them a bucket shop they are now saying I "don't seem to understand basic forex terminology". I think anyone who knows how this site operates would call you alot worse than just a bucket shop. :)

Last edited:
Khalid,

You didn't even know what a bucket shop was. I had to explain it to you. By definition, only a broker can be a bucketshop.

I clearly explained to you the threats the FPA has received from scam brokerages. You seem unfamiliar with the methods some of them will go to in order to stop negative publicity. I also explained to you that Felix currently has no outside business interests and freely confirmed what his real name is. I showed you review pages for some of his old services with many bad reviews posted.

Do your own research. Show one documented case of forex fraud by anyone affiliated with the FPA. Other than unsupported claims on fake blogs, you can't.

You have a managed accounts service with a brand new website and show little familiarity with forex terminology. You have also broken all records for the percentage of reviews using a variety of methods to hide their true point of origin.

I loved your last email. When a forex account manager starts bragging about his relationship with God, it's time to take your money and run. The number of people who have lost their life savings to "Godly" forex managers running a variety of scams is too large to ignore.

I hope your company isn't a scam. I worry that it is.

BANNED my email address so I had to create another account

The FPA banned my initial ID so I had to create another one (of course they can't tolerate anyone saying negative things about them).

FPA Admins: Let the readers of this phony website do their own due diligence. I'm sure they are smart enough to come to the realization who is running the real scam... the matter is very simple, why do you continue to defend the actions of fraud artists and wrongfully accuse honest reputable businesses? When we asked for your BUSINESS address why did you give us the address of a mailbox rental service? I find it interesting that you got very defensive when we started asking about your business and it's affiliations with people who were affiliated with fraudulent activities. People are smart enough to do their own research.

Again, I don't wish anything bad upon anyone because I'm sure in the end God is going to give everyone what they deserve.

Best of luck to you,
AssuranceFX Team

P.S. I advise anyone reading the reviews on this website to use extreme caution.
P.P.S. Apparently because I called them a bucket shop they are now saying I "don't seem to understand basic forex terminology". I think anyone who knows how this site operates would call you alot worse than just a bucket shop. :)

Again the FPA banned or disabled our second account so we had to create another ID. The FPA contend that they are credible and UNBIASED but they continue to ban anyone who tries to expose their tricks and scams. Of course only an unreputable site needs to control anything negative that is said about them. They also control the ratings that get posted for each site and that's why our last post was not posted in the ratings section for http://assurancefx.com.

The FPA said the following about our managed forex program:
"You have a managed accounts service with a brand new website and show little familiarity with forex terminology. You have also broken all records for the percentage of reviews using a variety of methods to hide their true point of origin."

I would like to address each point.
First of all one of my employees posted the first message about our service saying "we just launched our website not too long ago (although we've been in business for over 6 years). " We've already mentioned that our website is new. I've attached a LIVE STATEMENT from one of our clients that goes back to 2005. I personally have been involved in the trading realm for over 12 years.

Secondly, the FPA contends that we have little familiarity with forex terminology because we called them a buck shop. Yes, you are a bucket shop in how shady your dealings are. Infact I would argue that you are much much worse than a bucket shop.

Thirdly, I can't comment or control the clients who post reviews for our website. It's their perogative if they choose to be anonymous by posting behind a firewall.

There is a reason why you don't expose your real identity while we have no problems doing so. Unlike yourselves we are an open book - we have nothing to hide. You can't hide from God and he is the ultimate judge. And yes, I do believe in God and I'm not bragging about my relationship with him. But, I do believe in the end we will all be accountable for our actions whether in this life or the next.

Good luck "Bill" (if that infact is your real name).

Attachments

• 062005-022807Report.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
The FPA goes to great efforts to protect readers and companies from fake reviews. It is the FPA's duty to prevent as many fake reviews as possible. Everyone here is confident that the FPA review moderation process qualifies as being on the side of goodness.

I've told you many times that a firewall has nothing to do with the reviews not getting posted. Some of your so-called happy clients even used the same system that one scammer in Egypt used to claim he was at a non-existent office in Texas.

Your "statement" attached could have easily been made with any word processor. If you want to impress anyone here, give investor access to a live account.

Would you really like me to post the review claiming to be from another account manager who has told the FPA that his own clients don't know that you are the one managing some of their money? How transparent is that?

Speaking of non-existent offices...

It's funny that you called someone in Egypt a scammer for leading you to a non-existent office in Texas when you did exactly the same to me when I asked for your business address. Anyone living in California should check out the FPA's listed "business address".

Of course anyone can edit a statement but any client of mine knows that they can very easily validate any statement I provide by calling the broker.

I find it a bit hypocritical that you're lecturing about transparency when you're filtering reviews and banning anyone who speaks the truth about your deceitful website. Not to mention of course that you and probably all persons associated with this website are using pseudo names. HOW TRANSPARENT IS THAT?

Last time I checked it wasn't illegal for an investment firm to hire someone to trade a portion of their fund.

It might not be illegal, but I wonder why the other investment manager had to hide his real location and name, assuming that he's not just you writing in from a different address. He also stated that he didn't want his clients knowing what he was doing. I personally wouldn't put money with an investment manager who wanted to keep secrets from clients or with any company that accepted such business.

Strangely enough, your friend didn't reply to the email that was sent to the address you gave. Later, he emailed the FPA copying an email you forwarded to him. For some reason, he wanted to know how the FPA knew how to contact him.

Unlike an investment manager who handles other people's money, the FPA charges nothing for services to members or guests.

As I told you, I'd rather invite the owner of ForexGen over to my house for dinner than see what you might send to my office. I've already told you about the threats the FPA has received. If you really are an account manager, you would know that there are some very bad brokers out there who would be happy to see the FPA not expose them. I'm not putting my staff in danger to satisfy your curiosity.

You keep accusing the FPA of deliberately trying to mess up your ratings. You've got a 5 star rating. If I or the FPA was a fraction as unethical as you claim, I'd have already dumped a pile of fake 1 star reviews onto your review page. Lucky for you that I and my moderators follow strict rules and never do this sort of thing. All reviews you get that claim to be from clients will undergo exactly the same rigorous screening process without regard to what rating is assigned.

Assuming you have any clients, you really should spend more time focusing on your trades instead of writing so many illogical emails and forums posts.

FPA can't be that ethical...

I can't prove or disprove anything you say about the posts or e-mails that were sent. What I do know is that the FPA can't be that ethical if you are manipulating what gets posted on your website.

How many ID's of ours did you ban or prevent from posting and how many posts on the main rating page did you filter?? I guess that must be part of your "strict rules" or should I say "slick rules"!

Of course your website has to be free... anything of real value in this world usually costs money. You get what you pay for.

I'm sure you would love for me and my staff to stop monitoring your website so you wouldn't be exposed for what you really are. The fact of the matter is that our monthly returns last month are double what our monthly returns have been for the past 6 years. It seems like you've somehow managed to inspire us to excel!

Back