Aston forex don´t return money

gusanoff

Private, 1st Class
I put into de company ASTON FOREX.COM 2000 EUROS IN DECEMBER 2013. I have done several trades and I have at this moment 2049 euros in my account. I have tried to recover my money but it has not been possible. I have contacted throught the telephone and they tell me they will call me back, but it never happens. I have tried to contact throught email but I don´t get any answer. The broker who contacted me at the beginning was Alberto Villarreal. He says he call me from London but I know this company is operating in Israel (Tel Aviv). I don´t know if it is registered, ¿ Has someone had something to do with them ?

Hei Gusanoff.
It seems you have a problem just like me. Lets just gather together all the forum users which had anythin to do with aston forex. I got my hard lesson this time and i will use my expiereince to warn others. At the beginning lets just get all the facts together . Can you invite others with aston forex problems to 1 group ?
Feel free to contact me any time. We will get our money back ! Keep yr head up brother . You are not alone. God bless You . :)

I think there are many people with aston forex problems. We should make a group of course. I suggest to go to peace army traders courts. Another thing to denounce the INTERPOL for thief and swindle. To put them in the web every day so all the affected will tell their story

Aston forex. They are thiefs. All affected should do something useful

Aston forex is a scam company. They are thiefs. You put money and never get it back. Some times they return you a small amount of money if they think you are going to put more money.
There are many people affected from everywhere in the world. The method to get your money is always the same. They promise you big gains with lies. They tell you that they are interested that you get rich with little money. They tell you that if you get money they also make money. That is false. If you win they loose.
They don´t respect the rules. They move your account without your permission. So you can loose all your money without your knowledge and they can clean you account with a few trades.
In relation with their methods we can talk later.
But let us know who and where they are.
Phissically they are located in israel, a country out of the european community, so the european community laws don´t affect them.
But they are making publicity in every country throught the internet, so they are braking the rules of every civilized country because they are lying and stealing the money.
They are not registered althought they should be registered somewhere in the european comunnity if they want to operate inside the european community. If they are not registered they are acting illegaly.
They are operating thought fake companies in israel, that have nothing to do with forex or finances. They are in buildings and offices without signs. They are regisotered in israel with different activities, maybe import or export companies. The state of israel don´t prosecute them because they pay high taxes and nobody denounce them. But really they are outlaws. The game in israel is forbidden.
The traders that speak with you use different names. They are false names. The same person can use different names: William taylor, alberto villarreal, etc. That´s illegal action.
What should be the actions to take against them:
Denounce them to the police in israel for illegal activities. We are many people affected. We could contact with a lawyer in israel. If we have any money left we could pay together. There everybody speak english. That would be the way to take the rats out of their lair and get the money and put them in jail.
Think all the affected about that. We will keep talking

For anyone who deposited by debit or credit card and can't access money, there is a possible solution. Contact your card's issuing bank, make sure to speak to someone in the fraud department, explain exactly what happened, and ask if a chargeback is warranted.

Everyone who is victimized by any broker needs to complain to every applicable regulator. Also, filing a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. is a good step.

I put into de company ASTON FOREX.COM 2000 EUROS IN DECEMBER 2013. I have done several trades and I have at this moment 2049 euros in my account. I have tried to recover my money but it has not been possible. ?

what do you mean to recover your money? to withdraw?

Back