Aston forex is a scam

henabilal

Private
Aston Forex is a scam!! . I deposited some money in April 2014 with them after they persuaded me by telling me that i will be on a 30 day risk free trading scheme. Under this arrangement all the losses would be refunded. One Ms Veronica was the account manager who traded everything for me. The account grew within the first 3 or 4 transactions and one bad one put my account in negative.Contacting them now to get my refund as was promised has proven to me was scammed.Sometimes the calls go unanswered and they have stopped responding to emails that i send.I called Customer service and Anna Miller picked up the phone, I asked her to transfer my call to Finance dept. but she did not. She said I will ask some broker to call you, I said I don't want any broker to call me. I just want my money back. But so far still trying to call them but no answer. I feel my money is gone. Anyone out there BEWARE of these guys just out to get your money.

Send an email to every address you can find for Aston. Invite them to come to this thread and explain why they are not honoring the guarantee.

How did you deposit? Credit card?

Get screenshots of everything you can, including all info about your account as well as about that risk free trading scheme.

Judging by the 2 Guilty verdicts, I'd say that AsstMod has already tried to initiate contact and that the results have been less than satisfactory.

One more Traders Court guilty verdict and Aston Forex will qualify for a scam finding.

Gather all your evidence. Then you can call the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Carefully explain everything, especially how Aston failed to follow through on their risk-free trading guarantee. Ask about options for a chargeback.

Aston Forex is a scam!! . I deposited some money in April 2014 with them after they persuaded me by telling me that i will be on a 30 day risk free trading scheme. Under this arrangement all the losses would be refunded. One Ms Veronica was the account manager who traded everything for me. The account grew within the first 3 or 4 transactions and one bad one put my account in negative.Contacting them now to get my refund as was promised has proven to me was scammed.Sometimes the calls go unanswered and they have stopped responding to emails that i send.I called Customer service and Anna Miller picked up the phone, I asked her to transfer my call to Finance dept. but she did not. She said I will ask some broker to call you, I said I don't want any broker to call me. I just want my money back. But so far still trying to call them but no answer. I feel my money is gone. Anyone out there BEWARE of these guys just out to get your money.
Hallo Henabilal:
Aston forex is a scam. They are in Israel. They are not registered anywhere- They are thiefs.
A group is being organized to act against them through a lawyer in Israel. If you want to get in the group send an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and I will give you the details.

Hallo Henabilal:
Aston forex is a scam. They are in Israel. They are not registered anywhere- They are thiefs.
A group is being organized to act against them through a lawyer in Israel. If you want to get in the group send an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and I will give you the details.

can you reveal the names of its owner(s)?

Back