• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Ann,
Sorry to hear your case.
Me too in installments i transfered 10kEuro to them. Since I'm in the red now on my Credit Card I desperately need 10k now to fill the gap. My balance at AFX has grown allegedly to Euro 32K so there should be no problem. Since i paid my last installment now more than one month ago they keep quiet as the grave and that is probably exactly where my money is now.
Any suggestion what to do to get my money back is welcome, since they do not respond to emails, withdrawal request or telephone.
They answer every email with the statement that within 24 hours they will contact me; as for the withdrawal request they told me another email willl be sent to me once the funds are being transferred to me.

Aloft, gather up all the data about how they are ignoring your withdrawal request how much money is in the account, and any info on their website about how long withdrawals should take.

Then, contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the Fraud Department. Explain exactly what is going on. Ask about the options regarding a chargeback.

NOTE: If you succeed with a chargeback of some or all of your initial deposit, chances are that Aston Forex will never pay your profits. Then again, judging from the complaints, what do you think the chances of a successful withdrawal of any amount are at this point?

Hi Ann,
Sorry to hear your case.
Me too in installments i transfered 10kEuro to them. Since I'm in the red now on my Credit Card I desperately need 10k now to fill the gap. My balance at AFX has grown allegedly to Euro 32K so there should be no problem. Since i paid my last installment now more than one month ago they keep quiet as the grave and that is probably exactly where my money is now.
Any suggestion what to do to get my money back is welcome, since they do not respond to emails, withdrawal request or telephone.
They answer every email with the statement that within 24 hours they will contact me; as for the withdrawal request they told me another email willl be sent to me once the funds are being transferred to me.
Aston Forex is a scam. A group is being organized to act against them legally. Send me an email to zangarrof@gmail.com and I will give you more details.
I will tell you some things about them:They are in Israel. They are not regulated. They are very skilfull scammers. They never return the money. The only way to get to them is through a lawyer. In Israel they are operating illegally but nobody denounce them because people don´t know where they are. Eurobond are the same people as Aston forex.

Can't we set up some international collecting agency ? WIth all of the money they owe us it must be worthwhile using them. Does anybody have experience with this ?

Can't we set up some international collecting agency ? WIth all of the money they owe us it must be worthwhile using them. Does anybody have experience with this ?
Aston Forex is a Scam. They are thiefs. They never return the money that you have put in their account. They are in Israel but they never say where they are. A group is being organized to act against them legally. Send me an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and I will give you more details. We need to know that the people who is going to intervene does not belong to Aston Forex.
They are the same people than Eurobond.

Guys..thanks for your response.

I initiated the withdrawl, but as quoted by somebody in this thread earlier, it seems to be too late.

Within half hour of deposit, the MT4 has started showing as "OfflineView attachment 13291

Though I never used MT4 before, but, I guess, whatever the trades opened, really don't go to the real market, login / platform is all manipulated by Aston it seems.

Many of the features in the platform stopped functioning.

Let me wait and see if I will be able to get any refund from them....
================================
Hi

Pls in my country you can call the bank immediately ask that they give you a DISPUTE form, say that you were scammed into depositing with a company that never existed. The bank will process the form and STOPPED the payment. The payment is NOT IMMEDIATELY presented for payment, PLS do so NOW

If the bank wont listen to you, tried to be unreasonable, pls approach local police and file a scam report. It is a criminal breach of trust or cheat case and let whatever contact you have for aston be sent to them and let them handle the investigation

Until now, Astonfx has stopped calling me, then they rebranded themselves and call themselves Euro Bond.
(aside atten: to FPA admin: NEOTRADE has the same acct types and promised to give free trading signals, accts are also similar to Astonfx, the basic, and whatever higher levels). I have used number blocker software to block Euro Bond/NEOTRADE

These are the numbers
+44 2035143882 (NEOTRADE)
852800521 (whatever country code) ==> Eurobond fx
9037347177 (Eurobond fx)
finally a very "creative" guy who used some sort of masking software (yet told me calling from UK), 65000 (NOT from Singapore, there is NO SUCH number in the whole of SINGAPORE!)

Use number blocker software which you can easily download to smart phones and block these numbers. For 65000, select the function block numbers starting with and enter ALL the 5 digits

NEVER NEVER NEVER entertain and feel pressurised to deposit or trade with these scammers! :mad:

I take this recommendation back!! Aston Forex is indeed a SCAM!!!!

William Taylor promised to refund my capital and profits by mid Mar2014, until today this has not been done. My credit cards are accumulating interest which he promised to pay but did not. He did not refund the $175K capital + profits that he said he would. William Taylor and Veronica Hammer are liars, scammers and cheaters!

They called me day and night just to take money from my credit cards and made big promises that they never fulfilled. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT ASTON FOREX SAYS!!!!!! BEWARE!

Any oh! Did I forget to mention Veronica Hammer at AstonForex. She is William Taylor's right hand. You can count on her to keep your accounts in order. Veronica does all the hard work watching the charts opening and closing positions on my behalf to ensure that my account grows consistently. She was key to taking my account from $130K to $550K as she is sharp and capitalizes opportunities that a normal person may not see. I wish I could see what she sees on charts through her eyes. A great asset to AstonForex and to my trading account. She could be a great asset to your account as well if you knew her as well as I do!! Cheers to Veronica!!!

Back