• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
Aston markets

I have been trying to withdraw my capital invested with Aston Markets for more than 2 weeks- no one is answering me, no contact can be made with them- I believe they are scam artists[/QUOTE New number for aston market 00442037347177 hope u get your money back good luck.

there is something very interesting about getting your money from aston. Mpy phone number is 34654431959. Yoou can call unidentified and I¨ll explain you

Good day!

I encountered a fraud Aston forex . Began to work with them in late January , after persistent calls Mark, we represent as a senior broker . Wound up at the expense of $ 2,000 . Then I was transferred several times from one broker to another broker can finally became Vladimir Yegorov . Incidentally, the trade was pretty good, then I can not complain , we had something like half the fiduciary of the transactions I opened , the second part of Vladimir , profits grew , I lost my sight and relaxed. And then, one fine day, far , Vladimir called me and said that there is information on the movement of one of the instruments and advised to have more money ( $ 1000) to earn . To his misfortune , I agreed it was in April. Then , I decided to withdraw a small amount of money to check here that the problems started , all the necessary documents to the broker gave Vladimir confirmed that everything is in order , even supposedly was translated . But since then the connection no one goes , the amount in the account has not diminished personal cabinet can go , I can even trade , and bring no money ! Is there a way to withdraw money from this company? On account of about $ 7500 !

Good day!

I encountered a fraud Aston forex . Began to work with them in late January , after persistent calls Mark, we represent as a senior broker . Wound up at the expense of $ 2,000 . Then I was transferred several times from one broker to another broker can finally became Vladimir Yegorov . Incidentally, the trade was pretty good, then I can not complain , we had something like half the fiduciary of the transactions I opened , the second part of Vladimir , profits grew , I lost my sight and relaxed. And then, one fine day, far , Vladimir called me and said that there is information on the movement of one of the instruments and advised to have more money ( $ 1000) to earn . To his misfortune , I agreed it was in April. Then , I decided to withdraw a small amount of money to check here that the problems started , all the necessary documents to the broker gave Vladimir confirmed that everything is in order , even supposedly was translated . But since then the connection no one goes , the amount in the account has not diminished personal cabinet can go , I can even trade , and bring no money ! Is there a way to withdraw money from this company? On account of about $ 7500 !
Aston forex is a scam. They never return money. They are in Israel. They are thiefs. There is a group trying to get the money back for every person scammed by Aston forex. If you want to know how it can be done send an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and you will get the necessary explanations.The group is running. You will see that it is the only way to get your money back. I dont work for aston forex. I have been also scammed by aston forex.

kevin3:
Send me an email to zangarroff@gmail.com if you are interested in getting your money back. I am not from Aston forex. Theres is something important in process of organization and it will be very good for you

Hola a todos, soy un afectado de la estafa de ASTON, concretamente de ASTON FOREX, tengo una cuenta con 28,000€ y me es imposible retirar fondos, la gerente de mi cuenta es Lucía Gonzalez, pero me es imposible contactar con ella.

Me gustaría unirme al grupo para poder intentar tomar medidas contra estos estafadores.

Saludos a todos.
Mandamé un email a zangarroff@gmail.com y te explicaré los detalles para entrar en un grupo que está haciendo una reclamación legal contra aston forex desde Israel, que es donde esa empresa de sinvergúenzas está ubicada. Yo soy también un estafado de aston forex

I want to send a message to all scammed by Aston forex. A group of people is being organized to demand those thiefs. We need people to come into the group so we can start as soon as possible. Be carefuld there is another company call Eurobond that belongs to the same bunch of robbers. Someone whose name real or fake is Alberto Villarreal was in Aston Forex and has been in the main page of Eurobond. I suppose that now uses a different name. If you want to come in contact with the group send a mail to zangarroff@gmail.com. Internet must be a mean of communication, not a mean of stealing the money of honest people.

Back