Aston Forex Scam - Will not process withdrawal request

sparkyf

Recruit
I have also been unfortunate enough to be caught by the cunning and convincing scum which calls themselves Aston Forex. Firstly in February 2014 I received a phone call from James Don, which I have gathered from other threads is not his real name. After a long discussion he convinced me to deposit money into the account and then see what happens from there, luckily I only USD200 available so transferred it over. As soon as I made the transfer Mr Don broke off all contact, removed me from his skype contacts and did not respond to any emails.

After everything else failed I sent a withdrawal request of the USD200 on which I did not receive any feedback from. I then decided that the money is lost and went on with my life.

Now, about month later I received a phone call from Aston Forex, someone claiming to be Ethan Stern, some jack ass who claims to be from South Africa like me but it did not sound true at all. He asked me why I have not traded on the account and my response was that I do not how and was waiting on them to show me the ropes since that is what they "do". He then told me that my account grew to USD863 odd, but, there was not enough money in the account for them to carry on trading so he asked for a second deposit, so I transferred another USD200 because again that is all I had at the time, but this time they included a USD200 bonus. So I left it to them and in a months time the account grew to about USD2200 which to me looked very promising. After that I received another call from Mr Stern asking for more which being the idiot I am deposited USD550 into the account. But at this stage the trading on my account has stopped and someone left a trade open which I eventually closed myself. But whether it was a legit trade or not I will probably never know. I have sent two withdrawal requests in this week, no response, sent an email to Mr Stern, no response. Not even going to try and call the support number on the website since that does not work as already stated by other people.

Now I know USD950 is not nearly as much as the USD25000 which other people lost I can still do a lot with that money due to the exchange rate from USD to ZAR. If anyone knows how to get anything out these pigs please let me know.

Much appreciated.

We are facing too many Aston problems lately. And they are all complaining about the same issue: no withdrawals allowed

How did you deposit? If by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain exactly what is going on and ask if a chargeback would be appropriate for one or more of the deposits.

If somebody from company side convinces you to deposit it is first and evident enough sign that company is outright scam. Beware...

I have also been unfortunate enough to be caught by the cunning and convincing scum which calls themselves Aston Forex. Firstly in February 2014 I received a phone call from James Don, which I have gathered from other threads is not his real name. After a long discussion he convinced me to deposit money into the account and then see what happens from there, luckily I only USD200 available so transferred it over. As soon as I made the transfer Mr Don broke off all contact, removed me from his skype contacts and did not respond to any emails.

After everything else failed I sent a withdrawal request of the USD200 on which I did not receive any feedback from. I then decided that the money is lost and went on with my life.

Now, about month later I received a phone call from Aston Forex, someone claiming to be Ethan Stern, some jack ass who claims to be from South Africa like me but it did not sound true at all. He asked me why I have not traded on the account and my response was that I do not how and was waiting on them to show me the ropes since that is what they "do". He then told me that my account grew to USD863 odd, but, there was not enough money in the account for them to carry on trading so he asked for a second deposit, so I transferred another USD200 because again that is all I had at the time, but this time they included a USD200 bonus. So I left it to them and in a months time the account grew to about USD2200 which to me looked very promising. After that I received another call from Mr Stern asking for more which being the idiot I am deposited USD550 into the account. But at this stage the trading on my account has stopped and someone left a trade open which I eventually closed myself. But whether it was a legit trade or not I will probably never know. I have sent two withdrawal requests in this week, no response, sent an email to Mr Stern, no response. Not even going to try and call the support number on the website since that does not work as already stated by other people.

Now I know USD950 is not nearly as much as the USD25000 which other people lost I can still do a lot with that money due to the exchange rate from USD to ZAR. If anyone knows how to get anything out these pigs please let me know.

Much appreciated.
We are starting something important to get the money back from ASTON FOREX. If you want to know about send me an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and you will get the proper explanations

Gusanoff, there's a reason for Eddiger's warning. There's a type of fraud called a "Recover Room Scam". In it, victims of scam are offered assistance in recovering their money. Sooner or later, the scammer manages to convince the victim to part with more money.

I hope you are not like this. I think there's a very good chance that your offer of help is legitimate. Still, without more information, suspicions will linger.

If you've got contact info for a regulator or lawyer, PM the email address of that directly to the victims who've reported their issues in all these AstonForex threads. If the address is at a real law firm's website or a real regulator's website, then those people can make contact without fear of there being any chance of a recovery room scam going on.

Back