Aston Forex Scam

kayg

Recruit
Aston Forex is a scam!! . I deposited some money in December 2013 with them after they persuaded me by telling me that i will be on a 30 day risk free trading scheme. Under this arrangement all the losses would be refunded. One Mr William Taylor was the account manager who traded everything for me with the plan of handing over for me to trade myself with time. The account grew within the first 3 or 4 transactions and one bad one put my account in negative.Contacting them now to get my refund as was promised has proven to me was scammed.Sometimes the calls go unanswered and they have stopped responding to emails that i send.At one time some guy answered me and told me not to call the number again (+44 20 7048 7701) I ended up speaking to Nelly Richmond and Veronica who kept promising and promising but nothing happening instead i continue getting calls from them by new people trying to get me to deposit more. Anyone out there BEWARE of these guys just out to get your money. Be warned before you lose money like myself:(

Please go ahead and leave a 1 star review. When you've done that, submit a Traders Court case.

Hello Kayg,

Are you planning any action on this company. I 'll certainly try to get my money back. If you have anything to share with me, please do so, and I will do the same.

Regards,

Matt.

Aston Forex is a scam!! . I deposited some money in December 2013 with them after they persuaded me by telling me that i will be on a 30 day risk free trading scheme. Under this arrangement all the losses would be refunded. One Mr William Taylor was the account manager who traded everything for me with the plan of handing over for me to trade myself with time. The account grew within the first 3 or 4 transactions and one bad one put my account in negative.Contacting them now to get my refund as was promised has proven to me was scammed.Sometimes the calls go unanswered and they have stopped responding to emails that i send.At one time some guy answered me and told me not to call the number again (+44 20 7048 7701) I ended up speaking to Nelly Richmond and Veronica who kept promising and promising but nothing happening instead i continue getting calls from them by new people trying to get me to deposit more. Anyone out there BEWARE of these guys just out to get your money. Be warned before you lose money like myself:(
We are starting something important about ASTON FOREX to get the money back. If you want to know about send me an email to zangarrof@gmail.com an you will get the proper explanations.

I don´t want your priviate details. I only want to do somenthing useful to get the money back. Tell me a way, please, to communicate with you. I am not forom aston.

Hi Matt,
Yes I have submitted a traders court case. If i were in London i would have tried to locate their physical offices if ever they have any...

Regards,

Hello Kayg,

Are you planning any action on this company. I 'll certainly try to get my money back. If you have anything to share with me, please do so, and I will do the same.

Regards,

Matt.

Back