aSTON fOREX

BRIANJENKINS

Recruit
I received over a two week period several calls from "Gabriel" in Spanish since i live in Spain but am English ??? eventually i was persuded by his friendly attitude that everything was genuine, so although i had said £200 was max, i was eventually persuaded to invest £500, I was then handed to "Daniel", who tried to talk me into £1000 or more, when i told him i would close my account now, and ask for a withdrawal immediately if he kept on trying to get me to go for more, he accepted that,, proceeding to tell me that i could not trade for at least 10 days as his "professional traders", would be trading on my behalf, because the only way his traders make money is if they make money for me !!! sound feasible... but needless to say. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FRO THEM SINCE, AND NO ONE REPLIES TO ANY CONTACTS I TRY TO MAKE... ITS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM. SO WARN OTHERS PLEASE....

Hello Brian,

I want to get my money back from Aston too. Do you plan any further actions ?

Kind regards,

Matt
PS : maybe you should have put your post under an already existing aston thread. Info will get shattered like this...

Moderation Team Note: If each trader who has a problem with a company has a separate thread, it is easier to see how many problems there are. It is also easier to see how many of those problems get solved.

Hello Brian,

I want to get my money back from Aston too. Do you plan any further actions ?

Kind regards,

Matt
PS : maybe you should have put your post under an already existing aston thread. Info will get shattered like this...

Moderation Team Note: If each trader who has a problem with a company has a separate thread, it is easier to see how many problems there are. It is also easier to see how many of those problems get solved.

It would be better for you to open your own thread

Back