Aston Markets aka Aston Forex – Too Many Withdrawal Failures

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Aston Markets aka Aston Forex
Too Many Withdrawal Failures​

Until the complaints started coming in, I'd never heard of Aston Markets or Aston Forex.

A total of 4 FPA Traders Court cases were filed. All 4 involve Aston Forex employees not processing withdrawals. Some clients were met with silence. Others were given promises that weren't kept.

I emailed AstonForex/AstonMarkets to notify them of each case. There never was any response.

Two cases involved a 30 day risk free trading scheme. This involved depositing money and letting an Aston Markets employee trade the money. There was a guarantee. If the account lost money, the trader was guaranteed to still get be able to get back the initial deposit. In both cases, the client reported that losses happened and the guarantee was not honored.

All 4 cases ended with guilty verdicts. Because of this, the FPA has declared Aston Forex, aka Aston Markers to be a scam.

The FPA recommends against depositing money with Aston Forex, Aston Markets, or any company related to them. If you have an account with Aston, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw your funds as quickly as possible.

FPA Scam Finding Against AstonMarkets.com aka AstonForex.com

Peace09's original complaint against Aston

Peace09's Traders Court case against Aston

GlennFX1's original complaint against Aston

GlennFX1's Traders Court case against Aston

Kayg's original complaint against Aston

Kayg's Traders Court case against Aston

Henabilal's original complaint against Aston

Henabilal's Traders Court case against Aston

FPA Review Page for AstonMarkets.com/AstonForex.com

If you want the FPA to help, work with the FPA, not against the FPA.

One side issue came up during the 6 month wave of complaints against Aston Markets. During April of 2014, FPA member Abidada claimed he was being blackmailed by Aston Markets employees to remove his complaints in exchange for getting the second half of his funds returned.

Because of blackmail by companies against traders, the FPA has continued to tighten the restrictions on removing complaints from the reviews and forums. If the FPA allows a company to force traders to hide that there has been an issue, a company with severe problems could have few visible complaints. This would be a disservice to traders trying to research a company's history. The FPA can't hide reviews or forum posts to save one person if that could lead to more people being victimized.

I tried to get more information and evidence, but Abidada decided the best method to get his way was to send multiple email messages demanding instant action I explained to him that flooding the FPA's email with requests would slow down response times, not speed them up. He was unable to provide any of the information I requested and instead sent irrelevant screenshots plus many more requests for immediate action. He was warned again that mailbombing the FPA only slowed down any potential action. He chose to ignore the warnings and increased the rate of sending his email demands.

The FPA's services are free to members and readers. At any given time, the FPA is actively trying to help anywhere from 25 to 100 or more traders get their problems resolved. There are only a limited number of people on staff and there are only so many hours in a day. Each issue is important. Sending email after email about the same issue does not make it more important. I'm not about to let one person's selfishness detract from the FPA's ability to help others.

Abidada's behavior got so bad that I had to take extreme action to deal with him. His forums account was banned. An email filter was created to deal with all new email messages from him. Those were sent an autoresponse, marked as read, and filed unopened.

Had Abidada worked with the FPA instead of against the FPA, he might have had some chance of getting the rest of his funds back. If he had provided evidence to prove that he was being blackmailed, his posts could have been temporarily removed and then replaced later his money showed up. At the same time, had he provided evidence, it could have been used to by the FPA to declare Aston Forex to be a scam 2 months sooner. This might have saved some other traders from losing their money.

Instead, Abidada chose to act like a spoiled child. He seemed to think that if he kept shouting louder and louder, he would automatically get his own way. He didn't show the slightest regard for the consequences to anyone else, as long as he instantly got what he wanted.

If a company does blackmail you, let the FPA know. Use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page. FPA policy is not to remove complaints in the forums or reviews, but to mark items as resolved once all money owed has been paid. Still, if you can work with the FPA and try to get firm evidence to support an accusation of blackmail, it may be possible to temporarily remove a few items. If another person decides to mailbomb the FPA to try to get something removed, the default reply of “We tried to help you, but you refused to cooperate” has already been written.

Is EurobondFX the same as Aston?

There have been numerous statements in different threads talking about links between AstonForex/AstonMarkets and EurobondFX. The problem is that there are many small pieces of the puzzle scattered around the forums. Putting them all in one place should make it much easier to tell if this is speculation based on coincidental similarities or real proof.

If you have any evidence to support a real connection between Aston Forex and Eurobond FX, please post it in this thread.

There have been numerous statements in different threads talking about links between AstonForex/AstonMarkets and EurobondFX. The problem is that there are many small pieces of the puzzle scattered around the forums. Putting them all in one place should make it much easier to tell if this is speculation based on coincidental similarities or real proof.

If you have any evidence to support a real connection between Aston Forex and Eurobond FX, please post it in this thread.

After I went through the scam with Aston and they blew my account of $19K, I was constantly getting calls everyday from EuroBond FX. The number appeared to be coming through the exact same switchboard as Aston (Same +44 number). I constantly told them everyday not to call me, yet the calls kept coming everyday for at least 3 weeks.:mad: I am pretty sure they are the same company trying to extend their scamming techniques. They tried to offer the same 30 day guarantee. Stay away from them!

I was also with Aston Forex and actually posted a complaint against them on FPA, lost $950 though so nothing major. After I figured out Aston Forex was and stopped communicating with them I started to receive calls from Eurobond FX, exactly as gbanerju explained. Although, I actually managed to ask some questions and told the lady that I already have a Aston Forex account, as soon as I mentioned Aston Forex her entire attitude changed in the sense of trying to end the call as quickly as possible. During this I asked her why she does not want to talk to me anymore and she said that Aston Forex is a sister company of Eurobond FX.

After I finished talking to Eurobond FX, I started to get calls from HFX Global, another Forex company promising the same as the other two, from roughly the same +44 number as the other two.

3 very useful posts so far. Anyone else have any evidence or info to share?

3 very useful posts so far. Anyone else have any evidence or info to share?

Have been requesting them from the past 2 weeks to withdraw my funds. I have also provided the required documents. Even then, I have not heard anything from them. Is there any way I can get my money back?

Please share any information you have on what banks or other payment methods they are using here. I;ll give you some suggestions about complaint methods in the other thread you posted in.

Back