Aston Markets is a SCAM! Stay away

gbanerji

Recruit
I was approached by several calls from these guys - first Mike Brown and then William Taylor. Both sounded very convincing of their profits capability with the promise to return 10K$ every month in profits. In the first week I deposited 12K$ and they turned a profit of 10K in one week. They called again and said there was a 'Jackpot' opportunity lurking and needed more funds to take advantage of it and that they will return my first 10K$ in the following week.

Well they opened more trades which are currently in about -20K in losses and don't look like they are going to recover anytime soon. I have tried calling the numbers on the website as well as the personal number that William Taylor gave me. It seems like the personal number belongs to a poor lady who has been receiving many calls asking for William Taylor and is loosing her mind!

They are not responding to emails and I have no number to reach them at. I am out 19K$ to them and unfortunately doing my due diligence and research too late to find all the other complaints in this forum about them. :( I called my credit card company and they said that chances were slim of getting any funds back. I'm just as disappointed in myself for not doing the proper research on these guys as I am about loosing the money. I have tried to request a withdrawal from them today, but seems like the chances of getting any of it back are very slim. I hope you read this and the other complaints before falling for their scam. I will be reporting to Traders Court following this post.

Make certain to speak to someone in the fraud department at your credit card company. Whether that works or not, consider filing an FPA Traders Court case.

You can also file a complaint at eConsumer.gov

reminded me of the wolf of wall street where there are real guys who are very convincing over the phone, I hope the credit card company can do something about it! best of luck.

I was approached by several calls from these guys - first Mike Brown and then William Taylor. Both sounded very convincing of their profits capability with the promise to return 10K$ every month in profits. In the first week I deposited 12K$ and they turned a profit of 10K in one week. They called again and said there was a 'Jackpot' opportunity lurking and needed more funds to take advantage of it and that they will return my first 10K$ in the following week.

Well they opened more trades which are currently in about -20K in losses and don't look like they are going to recover anytime soon. I have tried calling the numbers on the website as well as the personal number that William Taylor gave me. It seems like the personal number belongs to a poor lady who has been receiving many calls asking for William Taylor and is loosing her mind!

They are not responding to emails and I have no number to reach them at. I am out 19K$ to them and unfortunately doing my due diligence and research too late to find all the other complaints in this forum about them. :( I called my credit card company and they said that chances were slim of getting any funds back. I'm just as disappointed in myself for not doing the proper research on these guys as I am about loosing the money. I have tried to request a withdrawal from them today, but seems like the chances of getting any of it back are very slim. I hope you read this and the other complaints before falling for their scam. I will be reporting to Traders Court following this post.
Something important is being organized against ASTONFOREX to get the money back. Send me and email to zangarrof@gmail.com and you will get the proper explanations

It is possible that this is a legitimate offer of assistance which will put you in touch with a regulator or a lawyer. It's also possible that a scammer could patrol forex forum looking for people who've been burned once and try to scam them again.

I recommend sending a PM to Gusanoff and asking for direct contact information with whoever or whatever it is that he's connected to.

If it's a lawyer with an address at a real law firm's website, or a regulator with an address at the regulatory website, then use the email address to get in touch. If it's some vague promise of help, report back here.

I am not confident with letting traders to share their personal details, with all due respect to Gusanoff

Gusanoff, I'm hoping this is a lawyer or regulator. Can you PM the contact information to people who have complained about Aston?

I hope Pharaoh is right, even if its just a hint about what that organized this is would do i guess to put the reader at ease, especially since its money we are talking about and some traders would do anything and try anything to get their money back.

Back