• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AstonMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
:confused:
i got several calls from them asking me to fund my account with any amount ,,they want to trade on my behave and make me platinum acc holder
after i read about them in fpa ,,i break..
they call me back today i ask from him to send me his email as i want to send to him this issues mentioned here and i will ask him to resolve all this
but till now i did not receive email from them
:mad: they offer me secured acc for 7 days they will cover all loss within this period?!

conversation with astonforex

:confused:
i got several calls from them asking me to fund my account with any amount ,,they want to trade on my behave and make me platinum acc holder
after i read about them in fpa ,,i break..
they call me back today i ask from him to send me his email as i want to send to him this issues mentioned here and i will ask him to resolve all this
but till now i did not receive email from them
:mad: they offer me secured acc for 7 days they will cover all loss within this period?!

today i chat with one of astonforex broker(he introduce himself like that )and he try to convience me to deposit money with them i ask him have look to complains charted in this forum ...then
i will attach screen shoot for our conversation :: jjj.jpgjj.jpg

after such conversation with such person i advice no one think to trade with them and ask withdrawal your fund asap
3nx
jjj.jpg
jj.jpg

They sent A to Z acct manager and without fail calls me around SG time 6-7pm when I am abt to have my dinner, to use high pressure tactic making false promises of helping me trade etc etc

When I saw their T&C on their accts and that only their platinum acct (that u hv to deposit like $20k or whatever the sum) before u get "free" signals. I knew it was scam and the spreads they used is just totally unacceptable at 3 pips

After I have politely and then not so politely told the latest acct manager not to call me and to take my name off their database, they stopped for 1 mth and start up another calling campaign. Now the moment the person announces he/she is from AstonFx, I just simply end the call. My sis was telling me that I could go to GooglePlay and download a free software to my smart phone that allows me to blacklist a number. It may be worth that storage requirement just to have the pressure of stopping their irritating calls

I never deposited any cents with them coz it smelt like scams, sounds like scams and thus its scams. I just wrote a very very angry email to them to stop the nuisance or I will post negative comments regards them. Guess 2 can play at this game of irritating people. I have already fielded 6-7 acct manager calls as well as one supposed to be from "head trader". Since last week, after those 6 calls, I felt that I have given them enough courtesy and enough warning and enough requests to be taken off their database, not to treat any of their staff with even any decency. (I felt bad abt this, the staff just works there, but I doubt they are not aware of these issues). So its end call, the moment they identified themselves as calling from AstonFx

NEVER EVER deal with these scammers or believe their lies. Their so called bonus is bogus! The way they attract ppl is to say that you deposit a certain amt (they dont hv demo acct, they dont believe that customer should be "careless" thus a live acct makes sure that customer can "earn" $ right away, and be careful rgds money mgt. Its like saying u shld just jump into the fire, without being trained to use a fire extinguisher, there's nothing like experience. Whats the pt of learning how to use an extinguisher when the best way is to get burnt?)

Then they will help u to manage your acct :mad: then whatever u lost for those 30 days, they will top back for you to your original capital. After that you can withdraw your funds or continue. Thats what they were trying to sell me. They said that they deal with Trading Central for trading signals and that Trading Central has high accuracy and each trade can be self managed or managed by acct manager if I dont hv the time to take care, I just put in a standing order. (Sounds good, especially when it translates to a standing order of "Pls take all my $ and put it inside your own pocket") :rolleyes:

I wont be very surprised if AstonForex refused to come to the discussion or compensate traders, they just want the $, and the acct mgrs get the huge cut, so its all against ONE (one being you). Bad spreads meant broker earn a lot from spreads, acct mgr gets commission from deposit, trades. Whats left is just frustration, angry at yourself for not being careful enough. Its their tactic of hooking newbies who dont know how to trade and wanted to really make some $. Whether the acct managers feel anything doing such unethical things? Well who cares if u are given like maybe upto 40% commission (or whatever that %) for new deposit, each trade. Acct managers are there to make $, they have a target to fulfil, so whatever limited list they have they will keep calling.

I wont be surprised if I start getting more calls after next week despite my angry complaints to AstonFx. Scammers hv skin that even crocodile cant compare! YOU are now warned!

PS: As to why I got onto them in the first place? They advertise they have free Trade Central signals, since I did know abt Trade Central, I was curious and wanted to find out about AstonFx, I should hv not even place my contacts. At least now I have a neat way not to accept their calls! ;)

Back